1. customizable data saving location
2. continuous shot function
3. "White Bottom Edge" bug fix for Droid/Milestone users (thanks to hanschke)
CallCam Spy v2.3:
1. VERY Fake incoming call interface, making Spying as easy as a pie
2. no shutter sound
3. no flash
4. just Hit the "End Call" (shutter) to take a picture
5. Picture are saved in root folder of SDCard
6. Vibrating notification
7. Android 1.6(+), fully supports Nexus One & Droid/Milestone!!!
8. Coming soon: Video Recording
How to use (Just an Example, you may do whatever you like):
1. Launch the app
2. once you have the interface running, pretend you are receiving a phone call, and it's your show time.
"Hello?" "Oh, yes~" "I am on my way" "Hello?" "Hello?"
3. then, aim your target with the camera of the phone, and :
"Huh, terrible signal" (pretend you lost the signal)
4. click "End Call", you have the picture now!
5. Go to the sdcard to check your images
more info, pls visit: