View Poll Results: Are you Happy buying Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) ?

Yes ofcourse
534 Vote(s)
Not really
84 Vote(s)
May be in future
58 Vote(s)

[INDEX][AIO] ★ ★ Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) ★ ★ (Updated - 24/01/2015)

754 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,136
By Mr hOaX, Senior Member on 19th April 2014, 09:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd January 2015, 01:42 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 21
There is a thread on Android Original development by RaymanFX that I did not find in your list.
He is porting CyanogenMod 12 to Samsung Note 2014 10.1 wifi (SM-P600). Its a ROM that is perfectly good for daily use already...
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_nikita For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2015, 12:52 PM |#93  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 487
Hello @Mr hOaX, I just wanted to say thanks for putting this thread together!!! I have had my note10.1 for little over a year now and I am thinking it is finally time to root it. My 10.1 would be the only samsung product I have thatis not rooted, but I am about to change that. It should be super eazy now, for you have done all the work and put everything I need right here in this thread. Thanks again buddy
Last edited by mamdroid; 22nd May 2015 at 12:56 PM.
5th September 2015, 08:55 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 3
Thumbs up
I bought the P600, because the versions with mobile network hadn't come out, yet. It's still a nice tablet after all this time, the right size for me, gay enough and the possibility to use micro sd cards. I am not a fan of Touchwiz, it's too bloated and slow. I am very disappointed, because it looks like there will be no official lollipop update, but use this to say thank you to all those great people in this forum, who really make these older devices shine like new! Just yesterday I've had enough and installed a custom rom. The rom in question is quite good, but to buggy to be useful for me, yet. I am now using the LiquidSmooth rom and it is awesome, the name really gives it away!

So to come to an end: It was a good decision when I bought it, it still is a good decision in hindsight, helped a very great deal by the wonderful people on this forum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

index, index of note 10.1, index of sg note 10.1, note 10.1 index

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread