How To Get Amazon Apps Outside USA

Search This thread

sweetpotatoz

May 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
clicked thanks...seems work for me
but to download apps we need wifi connection the 3g connection doesn't works (no, because today free apps happens to be Pool Bar appear to be for wifi download only)

Last edited:

Nikola_r

Jan 24, 2012
Followed easy steps 0-6, and its working great.
Thanks!

I would hit that Thank button if i knew how :(

Edit: found it :)

Last edited:

LfcFan1977

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for the info.

I think I have set up my account properly but after;
1. clicking the get app button
2. adding the mobile number that was confirmed in the registration email I recieved.
3. clicking the go button
Nothing happens. That pop up box does not disappear and I don't recieve the email with the app link.
Have tried from my phone and laptop, both with wifi connections.
Anybody got any advice/ideas?

[edit]
:eek: Missing step 6 wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done.

Thanks again for this

[edit]
:( Tried three different accounts created using fakenamegenerator but app download fails due to payment verification.
I used the card type and number from [OP] but what should I have put for expiration date and cardholder's name?
[Solved]
Changed the cardholder name to title, initials and surname. Editted the expire date to under 12 months.
Download and install completed.

A bit fiddly but well worth it.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:

sceadara

Mar 6, 2009
It works(!) as described in the first thread! I had some problems with the a correct address but amazon helped me with a suggestion :laugh: Also i used the +1 telephone-method

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This guide will tell you how to install the apps from amazon.com from your Android phone if you live outside the US. Now you can enjoy the Free App Of The Day from Amazon.com

Step 0: First go to www.amazon.com and click Sign In.

Step 1: Create a new Amazon account by selecting “No, I am a new customer”, and complete the registration wizard.

Step 2: Put US Address and Phone Number. Just enter any number starting with +1. Easier than that, you can just enter +1!

*Alternatively, you can generate random US address and phone number, etc. with www.fakenamegenerator.com

Step 3: Assign US address as account’s 1-click default address.

Step 4: Next, go to “Add a Credit or Debit Card” section. Paypal provides developers with sets of test credit card account numbers which can also be used in Amazon account. USE THIS CREDIT CARD NUMBER 378282246310005 (AMERICAN EXPRESS)

Step 5: Your Amazon account is now configured to get any free apps from Amazon AppStore

Step 6: Now you can download and install Amazon AppStore for Android. Run Amazon AppStore App and login with this new username/password. Now you can download all free apps from Amazon.

NOTE1: You will still not be able to purchase any paid apps (apps which are not free) with these test credit cards.

NOTE2: It is highly recommended to make a new user rather than using US address in preexisting usernames.

Note3: So, to buy an app...Purchase the app in the Appstore on the Amazon website or on your device - the initial payment will fail
    Visit the Digital Orders Page page and you will see your pending purchases
    Choose the option to retry the purchases, this time using your non-US card
    The payments will complete and you will be able to download the apps on your device.
    one more thing guys...in the credit card section, pick the AMERICAN EXPRESS cards from the paypal website. I think the other cards are from other countries.
    Good to know its working for everyone...Please guys dont miss any of the steps as they are all vital.
    Please press the thanks button if i helped you, its easier than writing.
    :)