Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2014, 06:00 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
so it is 8 gb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosat

It will never be 8GB. The operating system occupies space on your storage which is why it uses that space.

So it is right. I noticed that if there was stock rom it showed 8 gb in the usage and the yellow part for the system was 2.5 gb. And when I flashed kitkat rom the yellow part for the system wasnt there. It starts with the green color witch is for apps.

8th September 2015, 12:29 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
low internal storage
My s4 mini is currently left with 300MB in internal storage so I move all the big apps which are as big as 1GB to my SD card but my internal storage is still stuck at 300MB.
Can anyone help please?
8th September 2015, 09:02 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 348

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juelix

My s4 mini is currently left with 300MB in internal storage so I move all the big apps which are as big as 1GB to my SD card but my internal storage is still stuck at 300MB.
Can anyone help please?

Try using a storage analyser app with root access like "disk usage" to find out where all your space is being used. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.diskusage

I use a couple of Xposed modules like "Xinternals" to move large ODB files to external SD, but with this Android still thinks it's on the internal even though it's not. Still got to figure this one out.

There is also an app called "link2sd" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.buak.Link2SD
BUT this app is a tricky one to use and may have bugs depending on which Android your using.

I'm still experimenting myself, but your best bet is "dusk usage" and find out for yourself what's happening.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)