Follow these steps.
1. First make sure that you have your device drivers installed on your PC.
2. Download your preferred superuser package. ( search the forum for superuser.zip files or just google it)
3. Download CWM recovery image file for your phone.
4. Once you have downloaded these two files, copy recovery.img to the folder where you have fastboot and adb. (If you have no idea what they are, please search the forum) and copy superuser.zip package to your phone's SD card.
5. Now connect your device to your PC. Make sure that developer options is enabled on your phone.
6. Open command prompt window where you have set up ADB. To do this press shift key on your computer’s keyboard and right click on the ADB folder, then select open command window here.
7. Type these commands in the command prompt.
fastboot devices (if you find anything appear on the cmd window, your device is connected)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8. Then, switch off your mobile. Press Volume up+down + power button to enter into recovery.
9. Select Install from zip option -> Select zip from sdcard -> Choose superuser.zip.
10. It will install, then reboot your device.
You will find Superuser app in your phone, which means that your phone is successfully rooted.
Hit thanks if this helped. If you need further help, PM me or search the forum.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|