Watch This Now!

[GUIDE] Restore Moto E Stock Firmware [UPDATED#2]

745 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,246
By Lucas Eugene, Senior Member on 22nd May 2014, 08:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th August 2015, 06:55 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 1
In motoe wifi ,bluetooth and networks are not working. how to solve this.please help on this
13th August 2015, 09:08 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 0
Teh Link for downloading the stock ROMS is not working anymore. Is tehre asn alternative to it?
I just want to have the official 5.1 Android update, and my current ROM is not offering it to me (it was some 4.4.4 ROM which i searched for last time for a long long time)
Dont explain to me something about FLASH STOCK PENISLOAD or NON STOCK ROOT PENIS SOAK UP or something like that. I can handle everything, just give me a download link please.
18th August 2015, 11:39 AM |#153  
my imei and baseband is null. will flashing stock firmware help me out
24th August 2015, 07:19 AM |#154  
Flag Pune
Can anybody in this thread share the partitions hob, dhob , fsc and pds
by executing below commands in terminal emulator or adb shell of rooted Moto E

mkdir /sdcard0/imei_backup
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/hob" of=/sdcard0/imei_backup/hob.img
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/dhob" of=/sdcard0/imei_backup/dhob.img
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fsc" of=/sdcard0/imei_backup/fsc.img
dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/pds" of=/sdcard0/imei_backup/pds.img
9th September 2015, 11:36 PM |#155  
Phone Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 4G LTE on Koodo in Canada
My phone is currently stuck on a boot loop. It has Team Win Recovery Project v2.8.5.0 installed. I used the advanced wipe to clean the phone because my SIM card wasn't working but didn't know that it would get rid of everything, including the OS. I'm honestly not 100% sure what I can or should do. I bought the phone from someone so I wasn't the one that installed TWRP or the custom ROM that was on the phone.

Phone Details: Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 4G LTE on Koodo In Canada

Which stock ROM should I download and could I use TWRP to install the stock ROM?

Thank you everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread