Today I wanna show you how to root the Lenovo A390 without PC and install TWRP RECOVERY for Lenovo A390.
1. Download framaroot latest version from this thread.
2. Install the apk
3. Open the app. After that, choose install supersu and choose available exploit.
4. After that reboot your device. After that, search SuperSU app on your application drawer. Then enjoy !
[INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY]
1. Install MOBILEUNCLE MTK TOOLS
( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...euncle.toolbox )
2. Download the TWRP recovery.
( https://docs.google.com/file/d/11-V1...it?usp=sharing )
3. Put the TWRP recovery.img on root of your SD-Card.
4. Open the Mobileuncle MTK tools app.
5. Select recovery update.
6. The app will automatically detect the recovery.img under "recovery file on sdcard"
7. Select the recovery.img. Click OK.
8. Then the app will ask you to reboot into recovery. Click OK to reboot into your new TWRP recovery.
* please make sure that you put the recovery.img file on root of your sdcard. Otherwise the MTK tools will not detect it.
( PRESS THANKS IF IT HELP YOU)