Ok, here is how I fixed it. I think that the problem was in the kernal. I already had s-off and permaroot. I then flashed the newest ruu, flashed twrp, venom 4.3 (non verizon) and then I flashed the IONElyX kernal from this link below, and set it to international version. It was only after flashing the kernal that I managed to even get a constant data signal with no drop, much less lte. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Btw, in the phone info section of the viper tweaks, im set at gsm/wcdma/lte auto.
Hello -- I ran this Tmobile setup for a week (Verizon M8 flashed with latest firmware, S-off, and Vemon 4.3) and found it almost unusable in our region/network area. the comment on tmobile band support is the deal-breaker.
mileage may vary. suggest SELL your verizon M8 and buy Tmobile M8 via craigslist and call it good -- if even if lose $50 on the aggregate, it will be worth the effort and saves endless brain damage.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|