Gold battery/back cover

Search This thread

deathbytalkshow

Jul 26, 2007
Malibu
I bought the Skinomi tecskin brushed steel full body "skin protector", some hate it but I love it.

There's many varieties to choose from, including gold but it's a carbon fiber style which from the pictures looks cheap. I'd like the gold back cover but I'm not too satisfied by how it looks with the black buttons.

BarisGTBRS

Jul 22, 2015
Have this only the orginal back i want like the g3 back have this back for g2

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As promised I have some pictures of the gold back. I took them with an old SGS3, so don't expect much.

The type of gold fits well with the white. The sim card slot doesn't align perfectly, but that's extremely minor to me. Everything else fits well and the cover snapped into place very well.
    The great thing about the cover (to me, and other than the color) is that it has a slight texture to it. It's not abrasive, but you can feel the little grid pattern that is on the cover. Extremely nice compared to the slick white in my opinion.
    Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now!
    OEM Battery Back Case Door Cover Housing Replacement For LG G2 D802 Gold http://r.ebay.com/MTBSll

I just ordered this for my LS-980 and hope I will receive it by Friday.

Will update with pics later!
    And they have the red too
    OEM Battery Back Case Door Cover Housing Replacement For LG G2 D802 Red
    http://r.ebay.com/torINg
    Is ok also for d802? I opened the back cover 3 times without any problem.. Would be nice to have a replacement

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Zoom in that pic on the inside...it's shown D802. So actually it specially make for D802. They already sent me s tracking, so hopefully I get it by Friday.

Sent by my LG G2 (LS-980) CloudyG3 1.0 Network by T-Mobile 4G Using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    OEM Battery Back Case Door Cover Housing Replacement For LG G2 D802 Gold

I installed on my Sprint LG G2 Black and now its look like Black Gold. And its fitted nicely.

etujazus.jpg

ateqava4.jpg
    Just wondering if this backplate as well as other D800 D801 D802 LS980 backplates fit the Verizon VS980. I also would like to know if you could swap the back buttons of the VS980 out with one of the other versions.
    It'll not fit Verizon...because the wireless charging coil and NFC are on the back cover of VS 980...whereas others don't have the wireless charging coil.

Sent by my LG-G2 LS-980