I have it loaded on my HD2 and have really high hopes for this app.
Here is some feedback:
- I have been having the "On Sleep disconnect" issue.
- If the app disconnects because it goes to sleep, reconnecting doesn't work
- If I connect to an instance of VMC and the buttons come up, but I do not receive an acknowledgement message on the Media Center PC, pressing any button will cause the app to crash.
- 20% of the time that I connect to WMC I do not receive an ack
Some of the features that I would request:
- Dedicated record button on the home screen
- VNC features (ie, mouse/keyboard control)
- I haven't looked to see if this is already implemented, but pushing the channel listings to the phone so we can directly change the channel w/o having to pull the on-screen menu up.
Good work so far! I really really REALLY hope this project doesn't die out before it reaches its potential. That would be really sad and would mean I would need to go program my own remote control (which I already have too much on my plate to do that).