FORUMS

[Q] Huawei y511 u30 HELP CWM !

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By warren03, Junior Member on 2nd April 2014, 06:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys please help me how to install a CWM i have a huawei ascend y511 - u30 . i need it badly so that i can flash a new update from my device. guyss please help me to have a step by step tutorial. THANKS IN ADVANCE !

18th April 2014, 01:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I need it too

Sent from my HUAWEI Y511-U30 using xda app-developers app
18th June 2014, 07:46 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can you please paste the url for downloading Rom .. I need it badly !
Thanks in advance
24th September 2015, 08:52 AM |#4  
Flag .
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren03

Guys please help me how to install a CWM i have a huawei ascend y511 - u30 . i need it badly so that i can flash a new update from my device. guyss please help me to have a step by step tutorial. THANKS IN ADVANCE !

First download pdaNet software...then download mtk droid tools software...obviously u have to google for them and download them...and first install pdaNet on your pc and then mtk droi tools...after that google for a cwm recovery img file for huawei y 511...then open your mtk droid tool on your pc and connect your phone to your pc with usb debugging enabled...then if u are not rooted
click the root button in the bottom of the app..and coose the root,recovery tab on the top of the mtk droid tools and there is a button named recovery...click it and choose the recovery img file u downloaded and it will add cwm to your phone...enjoy!!! Hit thanks if i helped...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)