FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] unlock failed

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Victor Gtz, Junior Member on 10th February 2014, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th February 2014, 07:04 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiagomtl

Try those in fastboot:
fastboot erase data
fastboot erase cache
After try RSD again.

I already do that but im still getting this error
BLKDISCARD ioctl /dev/block/mmcblk0 fail
I am guessing that is an error in the emmc, the problem is that i don't know how to fix it
 
 
8th July 2014, 02:37 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Victor, I'm having the exact same problem. Did you find any solution?
28th August 2014, 04:23 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm having the exact same problem!!

What I did was that when it gets stuck waiting for reboot I did reboot it manually into fastboot mode again and process continues. The problem is that it gets stuck again when flashing the system partition. Bootloader won't let me erase the partition nor flash it.

Tried unlocking the bootloader and:

(bootloader) BLKDISCARD ioctl /dev/block/mmcblk0 fail
(bootloader) Erase userdata fail
(bootloader) General Unlock failure!
(bootloader) OEM unlock failure!
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 9.666s


Is there a way to know the original provider of the phone, to make sure I'm using the correct firmware?
29th August 2014, 10:29 AM |#14  
Hazou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,983
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismael_mj23

I'm having the exact same problem!!

What I did was that when it gets stuck waiting for reboot I did reboot it manually into fastboot mode again and process continues. The problem is that it gets stuck again when flashing the system partition. Bootloader won't let me erase the partition nor flash it.

Tried unlocking the bootloader and:

(bootloader) BLKDISCARD ioctl /dev/block/mmcblk0 fail
(bootloader) Erase userdata fail
(bootloader) General Unlock failure!
(bootloader) OEM unlock failure!
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 9.666s


Is there a way to know the original provider of the phone, to make sure I'm using the correct firmware?

You got a serious bug. There is a huge change your device is now broken beyond repair, i hope not. But can u access the recovery partition? Can u flash a custom boot image?
20th November 2014, 04:26 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazou

You got a serious bug. There is a huge change your device is now broken beyond repair, i hope not. But can u access the recovery partition? Can u flash a custom boot image?

I also having the same problem after force power on/off when hang during TWRP format. Now the unit in hard brick. If able to force temporary boot into recovery using ram instead of rom, might have some hope. But it looks like no way to boot from ram.
2nd May 2015, 01:11 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
same prob as victor gtz
fsd lite freezes at step 4, unlock bootloader doesnt work and so on and so forth, so anybody got a clue what to do?
25th September 2015, 01:51 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dudes
Same problem here, rsdlite didnt work for me and the bootloader cant be unlocked with the same error message. Theres any way to solve this? i read once that you can recover the android from the dead even if the boot isnt working, maybe thats not true at all.....
25th September 2015, 01:11 PM |#18  
Hazou's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,983
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neyzik

Dudes
Same problem here, rsdlite didnt work for me and the bootloader cant be unlocked with the same error message. Theres any way to solve this? i read once that you can recover the android from the dead even if the boot isnt working, maybe thats not true at all.....

It's true, but not for all devices. And if u have the above, the nand memory is broken. That can only be repaired by some kind of powercycle on chip level or anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes