Thanks Meter: 17
By TheMasterR, Member on 21st June 2014, 12:56 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th April 2015, 03:44 AM |#241  
Flag Huntsville, AL
Thanks Meter: 1,016
Donate to Me
Originally Posted by cyrax2013

Is TowelRoot rooting method working on N900 Lollipop N900XXUEBOC4 ??? and if it is working will my phone get OTA updates ??

Are you effing kidding me? Look at the post right before yours.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toastido For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2015, 01:57 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 0
samsung star 2 SM-G130E how to root withot pc pless help
25th September 2015, 08:06 PM |#243  
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi - I've successfully used TR on my AT&T Note 3 SM-900A running 4.3. Loving it and a big thanks to all the Devs that work so hard for us ... And yes, whenever possible, I Pay for my Root apps and go Pro, etc. to help support them!

Currently having no issues except my WiFi seems to get locked up sometimes. A reboot fixes it ... I do have the Custom logo issue and I've read through all the tips and will try what I've read.

My main question: I've already got Titanium Backup freezing the Samsung Software Updates, Security Updates and Knox. With the current STAGEFRIGHT vulnerability, and any other future ones, what are the chances I can unfreeze Software Security Updates and get a fix for it without losing Root? I don't want Software Updates past 4.3 but I am hoping to get the one-off Security Only updates ... I've seem some discussions that suggest they might actually start using a more routine update process. Is there any way to side load or .apk Just the Security Updates?

Last edited by calred34; 25th September 2015 at 08:34 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

4.4.2, knox 0x0, n9005, root, towelroot

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread