707 posts
Thanks Meter: 298
By chrisngrod, Senior Member on 3rd January 2014, 01:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th September 2015, 06:44 AM |#41  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0
VERIFIED!!!!! HTC One Max.........
I've noticed a lot of people are saying that this phone can't run LTE due to some band issue but from what I'm seeing is the complete opposite. I can tell you right now that this phone is very much of capable of Using AT&T LTE network because my phone is doing it right now. VERIZON HTC One Max on AT&T network. It's showing 4G LTE in my notifications bar. NOT AN "H" or "3G" but "4G LTE" LITERALLY.........And its downloading apps very fast. But I'm not sure if by my device being rooted, and s-off and unlocked bootloader has something to do with this though........I did notice that before I unlocked the bootloader, s-off and rooted the phone I've been noticing it only says "3G" and nothing else.......
27th September 2015, 08:23 AM |#42  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0
HTC One Max LTE Update.....
I've noticed something else with my htc one max on AT&T. This phone will run on 4GLTE when the preferred network option is set to "GLOBAL" mode but it takes 4 to 5 mins to finally reach LTE but however the sms doesn't work when set to "GLOBAL". And whenever you change preferred network to "GSM/UTMS" Everything works including sms but however you will NOT reach 4GLTE while set to "GSM/UTMS" the highest you will achieve is "HSPA" aka the "H" you see. You'll occasionally see the "3G" and "H" jumping back an forth on the phone. So pretty much you have a choice between losing sms + 4GLTE or Keeping your sms + HSPA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

at&t, att, cricket, htc one max, verizon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread