Thanks Meter: 31

By pepezpz, Senior Member on 16th June 2014, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th September 2015, 06:28 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuppy

hi guys , did anyone manage to make viper work on lollipop ? i tried many ways and no effect with poweramp, only works with stock music, when i use poweramp and run viper it says that driver installed and viper working but not processing, when i sue with stock music app, viper is working fine driver installed and viper processing.
anyone has/had this issue and solved it?

my rom is stock v20h rooted with selinux set to permissive, and i get this issue.

Does Poweramp have a equilizer built into the app rather then using the system eq?

30th September 2015, 09:49 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuppy

hi guys , did anyone manage to make viper work on lollipop ? i tried many ways and no effect with poweramp, only works with stock music, when i use poweramp and run viper it says that driver installed and viper working but not processing, when i sue with stock music app, viper is working fine driver installed and viper processing.
anyone has/had this issue and solved it?

my rom is stock v20h rooted with selinux set to permissive, and i get this issue.

Try to open viper app and set FX compatability mode to compatible. After that in poweramp turn off/on the MusicFX option. Thats how I got it to work.
2nd August 2016, 06:46 PM |#33  
Batik Rock City
Thanks Meter: 12

More
anyone has tries on MM? tell me how
3rd August 2016, 08:37 PM |#34  
Flag vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Works great on flumics rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)