FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What model should I buy? SM-G900H or SM-G900F?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By edenk, Member on 25th April 2014, 11:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2014, 12:13 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
battery life sm g900h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave666

Yeah it's true for development support. But bare in mind that exynos version was faster and the battery life is longer

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.

16th May 2014, 01:40 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 883

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad5990

That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.

How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.
16th May 2014, 01:45 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakester09

How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.

Only 4 hrs. And I'm on 30% right now. Bluetooth and GPS both turned off even nfc
20th September 2015, 07:40 PM |#24  

More
i would go for the Exynos variant (G900H) the G900F costs more then the Exynos version bcoz of it's 4G LTE support so if u live in a country that uses the 4G data network i'd recommend goin for the G900F ..... the G900f have a snapdragon quad core chip equipped with an Adreno 330 Gpu ( which slighlty better then the MALI T628 but it's clocked at 575mhz so it will gives u less performance the the mali wich is clocked at 695mhz) if ur a hardcore gamer the G900H is ur best choice
21st September 2015, 03:00 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
And what about the new 903f?? I'm considering which version to buy like you @Ave666
22nd September 2015, 08:31 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txordi

And what about the new 903f?? I'm considering which version to buy like you @Ave666

Just buy 900f. It already has official rom support

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ave666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ave666 Ad-Free
30th September 2015, 08:37 PM |#27  

More
SM-G900F
sm-g900f because it is faster, the firmware is smooth, there are ample of custom ROMs and kernels...
and also i was using sm-g900h for 6 months but i was not happy with anything....then i switched to sm-g900f..and its way more better...whether it be cpu perfomence or gpu..
and good luck xD
1st October 2015, 05:10 PM |#28  
Flag Paramaribo
Thanks Meter: 884

Donate to Me
More
Buy The G900F
Quote:
Originally Posted by edenk

Hi, I want to get a new Galaxy S5 and I am not pretty sure which model should I buy.
My carrier does not support LTE, I think it will be supported in a year and a half.
Which model has better performance without thinking about the need of LTE?
Which processor has better performance? Exynos 5 Octa or Snapdragon 801?
Thanks!

I'm and owner if a G900H, i gotta say performance is great.... but
1.) Terrible overheating issue are only 30 minutes of gaming or just youtube
3.) There is a lack of support for this device.
4.) Updates are extremly delayed. still only on 5.0 while others are on 5.1
5.) No LTE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)