Watch This Now!

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot
11 Vote(s)
KitKat for Xposed
20 Vote(s)
Lollipop is the latest & greatest
116 Vote(s)
I don't care about Lollipop
4 Vote(s)
I don't like Lollipop
3 Vote(s)

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

3,264 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,580
By hsbadr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 11th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v6.1 Update [Sep 11, 2015]
23rd September 2015, 11:29 AM |#1541  
Flag Fredericksburg
Thanks Meter: 0
Originally Posted by bd177

Did you click on "Click to edit filters" under the "Backup/Restore" tab?

Sorry but I apparently can't post a photo yet because I haven't reached 10 posts. Yes, when I clicked on filters this is what it says:
Filter by status: All
Filter by type: All (User, System, Uninst.)
Filter by temperature: All
Filter by location: All
Filter by Android Market status: All

I tried selecting different options under each filter label but it still doesn't show any apps. While doing all of this, TB started and completed a backup probably because the scheduled time for one was met. I can see all of the files that were backed up on 9/22/2015 in the extSDcard directory. I'm completely puzzled.
29th September 2015, 06:03 AM |#1542  
Please forgive my ignorance in advance. I've been out of the game for quite a while and until last night I was running 4.3 on my Note 3 VZW. I started running into some issues with apps needing lollipop and thought I would upgrade. I found the JasmineRom 5.0 (thank you btw) and loaded it all up. The problem that I'm having is that safestrap is gone. I see that 5.1.1 supports safestrap. Do I need to load 5.1.1 in order to load safestrap or is it compatible with 5.0 at this point. I know about multisystem but I'm not interested in running multiple roms. I'm just trying to use it to install my xposed framework so I can use Wanam Xposed. Thank you in advance for any help and I apologize in advance for being out of the game long enough to go completely ignorant.

On another thought... can I just install TWRM inside android and then boot into it, create a nandroid backup, and then just flash the xposed framework that way? I was going to do it but I got a warning message about TWRM bricking some devices if installed inside Android. I was attempting to install 4.4.img.
Last edited by jeopardy98; 29th September 2015 at 06:21 AM.
30th September 2015, 02:05 AM |#1543  
Does anyone have any advice or can point me to a thread that will lead me in the right direction? Sorry to be a bother.
1st October 2015, 03:46 AM |#1544  
Upgrade from JasmineROM 5.0.2 to 6.1
I'm currently on JasmineROM 5.0.2, and I'm wondering if I can straight upgrade to 6.1, without having to first install 5.1, 5.1.1, 6.0, etc. Not on MultiSystem, I have a micro SD card, but I don't want to have to go through the trouble or reformating the card, and setting misc. things.
2nd October 2015, 09:25 PM |#1545  
Im currently on 4.4.2 NC4 Rooted. Using it since forever.
Can I directly install JasmineROM 6.1? Or do I have to go from 5.0 to 5.0.1 to -----> 6.1?
Today, 03:58 AM |#1546  
Thanks Meter: 2
Originally Posted by Cynosura

It seems Exchange for stock email still causes a force close error when you reply or forward an email. Has anyone found a solution?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

I use k9 mail as my email app, i do not use a microsoft exchange account, but i know its an option with k9 mail
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread