25th August 2014, 07:50 AM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
on dev-tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia98

No, getting overclock is far more complex than that

hi,

is that your stuff on github for d620 ? if so do you have a complete device tree stitched together yet, or would you be
argeeable to dumpng your system.img and posting it somewhere ? also for cm11 would you post your local manifest of you are
building ?

thank you for reading

m

6th October 2015, 10:56 PM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Complete dump of emmc
Hi fellow phone enthusiasts,
i messed up the partitions of my d620r.
After flashing the primaryGPT using boarddiag in qualcomm hs-usb 9008 mode the phone is recognised as a flash drive and i can see all the partitions on it.
Unfortunately I can't get the phone back to download mode.
Can someone provide a full dump of the whole phone, please? I think this could be done using dd in ADB or a terminal emulator on the phone itself.

does anyone have another idea to get my phone back to work? The easyest way would be a tot file, that can be extracted and flashed using the boarddiag tool.

thank you for your help.
8th October 2015, 01:53 AM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiajuliet

Hi fellow phone enthusiasts,
i messed up the partitions of my d620r.
After flashing the primaryGPT using boarddiag in qualcomm hs-usb 9008 mode the phone is recognised as a flash drive and i can see all the partitions on it.
Unfortunately I can't get the phone back to download mode.
Can someone provide a full dump of the whole phone, please? I think this could be done using dd in ADB or a terminal emulator on the phone itself.

does anyone have another idea to get my phone back to work? The easyest way would be a tot file, that can be extracted and flashed using the boarddiag tool.

thank you for your help.

you can extract all partitions in bin format from the original kdz and flash every file from linux with the command "dd"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)