Thanks Meter: 3

By ramzitunisia, Junior Member on 8th May 2014, 10:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can someone help me adding the French language to my N900V KK 4.4.2

9th May 2014, 05:20 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
I finally Managed to use the French language but complicated method.
I installed an At&t Rom with french language and after choosing the french language I install Rick's Rom without doing any Wipe (a non clean) and after that I killed the "setup Wizard" process at first boot, Now I'm using the french language.
7th October 2015, 11:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzitunisia

I finally Managed to use the French language but complicated method.
I installed an At&t Rom with french language and after choosing the french language I install Rick's Rom without doing any Wipe (a non clean) and after that I killed the "setup Wizard" process at first boot, Now I'm using the french language.

Hey,

I know the thread is old but i need some info please. what Android version you had before flashing? the Rick's Rom link is not working.
Can you please send me the details ? i need the French language on the Note 3 Verizon.

Thanks
7th October 2015, 12:12 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enissayol

Hey,

I know the thread is old but i need some info please. what Android version you had before flashing? the Rick's Rom link is not working.
Can you please send me the details ? i need the French language on the Note 3 Verizon.

Thanks

It's been a while since I sold my Verizon N3 . Have You tried The Hyperdrive Rom or JasmineROM v2.x? I have not tested them but I think they have French language enabled since they are a port and not a stock verizon based Rom.
Last edited by ramzitunisia; 7th October 2015 at 12:14 PM.
7th October 2015, 10:03 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Hey,

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzitunisia

It's been a while since I sold my Verizon N3 . Have You tried The Hyperdrive Rom or JasmineROM v2.x? I have not tested them but I think they have French language enabled since they are a port and not a stock verizon based Rom.

I saw a video on YouTube with jasmine install on note 3 verizon and it boots up with the same language menu as a rerail verizon phone..
8th October 2015, 10:13 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Hey,

Thanks

Quote:

I saw a video on YouTube with jasmine install on note 3 verizon and it boots up with the same language menu as a rerail verizon phone..

Yes but there are many version of Jasmine and v2.x is Based on Korean S5 port
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)