Watch This Now!

[Tool] WhatsApp Key/DB Extractor | OFFICIAL | CRYPT8 | NON-ROOT | UPDATED APRIL 2015

94 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
By TripCode, Member on 3rd June 2014, 03:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st September 2015, 07:38 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up New method do not work for me, but good job!
Hi folks, hi Iīm following this thread a long time and i have to say THX a lot to TripCode!
Very good job!!
I extract the key successful from about 50 Phones (non rootet), beginning nearly 2 Years ago.
In the beginning it was very easy, because there was no need of a key. I always decrypt the database with "WhatsApp Xtract" using ActivePython.
Works very well for me. I never used WhatCrypt or something else.
Then, i think it was Crypt 6, you need a pass to decrypt the database. This was no problem, because the pass was the gmail-adress of the phone.
To ride this i found the prog from DFox, called "Whatsapp_DB_Decrypt". Works very well.
Then there comes the Crypt 7/8 and i need a key to decrypt the database. Works very well with the prog vom DFox, because he updated his prog to Crypt7/8.
To get the key, i use the whatsapp key/DB Extractor from TripCode. Works also very well for me.
But then there comes the update from WA to close the ADB-access in their app. I followed the manual in this post, installing a legacy version of WA and it works.
But then there come 2 problems: First, the legacy versions of wa failed to register online, saying that this version is out of date. Second, the problems with the iv.
My knowledge donīt let me extract the iv from the database. That was 2 much for me. But DFox solved this problem with his V4.6 of his prog! It think his prog takes the iv from the database. It works anyway!
But now itīs the problem with the legacy version of WA. I tried the actually version of the script from Tripcode. It doesnīt work for me. The cmd-shell closes and nothing happens. Tried it many times an with different phones.
So i patch the WA-apk to enable the adb-access, using TripCodes ADB-Patch. Tripcode writes that this method is obsolete. But what should i say: It works fine for me (using a patched V2.12.159). I get the key, drop it with the database into the prog of DFox and decrypt the file.
I would be so glad if there would be a "new method" to get the key without problems. The new script here doesnīt work for me. I also tried the offline version, but no success.
I also tried to change some of the codes in the script like some posts recommend in this thread, but no success. Nothing happens.
Anyway, very very thanks to TripCode for his work! Go on!
9th September 2015, 07:43 AM |#172  
Thanks for the great tools. Unfortunatelly latest version (from does not work at least with my LG G3. This is because when the script installs WhatsApp_Patched.apk it fails with some VOIP permission issue (duplicate permissions) and the script cannot continue successfully anymore.

Any help on this issue? E.g. is it possible to edit the WhatsApp_Patched.apk manifest somehow to remove those failing permissions? I tried it manually but I cannot open manifest for editing (opens as binary content from apk package).
27th September 2015, 03:15 PM |#173  
Guys! It always worked perfectly! Does anyone know how to do that without unlocking the phone?

Actually I have the key extracted from last year. I think that Whatsapp did not change anything, right? So I guess that the key that I already have will work. The thing I need to do is to transfer Whatsapp folder from the phone to my computer (without unlocking). Is there any way to do that?
Yesterday, 09:52 AM |#174  
Hi, I followed the procedure but there is no msg like "Back up my data". what to do?? where am i going wrong?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

crypt, crypt5, crypt8, smsbackup, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread