Watch This Now!

[ROM][4.4.2][20D][Aroma] Sotmax Ultimate Stock V9+ LgG2 (D802)

2,785 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,251
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th October 2015, 10:50 AM |#581  
Flag Vacha
Thanks Meter: 5
Nice ROM, but
the links for the various NavBars in # 3 are offline.
Does anyone still on the PC?
And I need JB bootloader?
Last edited by fenie; 7th October 2015 at 10:57 AM.
Yesterday, 03:59 PM |#582  
Thanks Meter: 6
Does anybody have the stock lg g2 keyboard IME apk, please share....the one available does not really work...

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Originally Posted by motomotomotoG

So after the last 6 months or so of constantly trying different AOSP/CM based Lollipop ROMs on my D802 and constantly being disappointing by bug or something glitching out on each one of them I decided to go back to a stock based ROM. I was searching around and this was one of the results that popped up for my search. Flashed the ROM this morning and used it as my daily driver for today. I can honestly say that it's probably the best Stock Based ROM that i've ever tried out. It's incredibly smooth and works perfectly and the battery lasted for most of my day. I'll tweak the kernel settings around a bit more in the next few days to get it just right, but I wanted to say Thank you for the work you put into this, it's awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

What app permissions fix are you talking about? Can you post a link?

I mean to control the various permission which are not really required by the app to function. I am not able to recollect the ROM but there are apps which do that...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread