35 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By badbomb, Member on 17th May 2014, 11:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2015, 05:53 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Hay
I know my problem is not really for that topic, but nobody can help me. I have an s860 phone, and i have a "little" problem with the camera. The rotation is not working too good... it turns into the wrong direction. When i took a photo it is a same problem. I turn away, but it turns the another direction. Please help me, thank you.

30th August 2015, 08:00 PM |#42  
Flag kota bharu
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImVivienn

I know my problem is not really for that topic, but nobody can help me. I have an s860 phone, and i have a "little" problem with the camera. The rotation is not working too good... it turns into the wrong direction. When i took a photo it is a same problem. I turn away, but it turns the another direction. Please help me, thank you.

Press power button + volume up button until it go factory mode..then calibrate ur sensor
12th October 2015, 09:02 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Custom ROM S860
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghaf85

are there have a custom rom for s860???

Did you get custom rom for Lenovo S860 ?

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

I have Lenovo S860 1GB chinese version phone and unfortunately I was not able to update Android. Now my phone is not working (dead) and I need custom ROM. Any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I have Lenovo S860 1GB chinese version phone and unfortunately I was not able to update Android. Now my phone is not working (dead) and I need custom ROM. Any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)