Anyone have this issues ? I am wondering if it has any relation to my FTV firmware version.
If Dolphin with Jetpack turned ON works for you, please let me know which FTV firmware version you are running. Thx
Vudu has finally upgraded their Android App:
VUDU App Release Notes
VUDU app for Android version 4.1.51
• Fixed crashing when holding tablets in portrait mode.
Also, if you had trouble with Chromecast, please try again!
VUDU app for Android version 4.1.50
This sequel to the VUDU app is big. Like, Empire Strikes Back big. And it's even approved for one-handed use.
• Completely rebuilt and redesigned for a premium entertainment experience. We weren't kidding when we went up 3 versions.
• Faster, more responsive and more efficient. Choose two. Nah just kidding here. You get all three.
• New navigation menu, which you can find via the burger button. You can also filter and sort by date, genre, Tomatometer? is it just me or you hungry now?
• Auto-magic search suggestions to save you time. And find you some amazing gems. Did you know if you mis-type 'Hobbit' as 'Hobi', the first movie to come up is 'Hobo with a Shotgun'?? That movie is r-e-a-l.
• HD and HDX support (hallelujah!) for select newer, high end devices (Android Lollipop or higher required). So you not only want to upgrade your phone, you NEED to, right?
• Portrait mode for smartphones. We spent a lot of time creepily looking over the shoulders of people using smartphones to figure out how they hold and orient their phones, then used finger-tracking technology to heat-map accessible range of reach on various screen sizes and holding positions before presenting the case and design to the engineering team who then told us they already built it over weekend. Thanks guys.
You'll need to be on Android Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop or Marshmallow to upgrade.
We're also using a slick new video format, so if you had any movies and TV shows downloaded to previous versions of the VUDU app, you;ll need to re-download after upgrading. Sorry for the hassle, but we promise it's worth it!
Can someone check if the tablet version of the app can be sideloaded on the Fire TV & Fire TV stick & can be operated with just the remote?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|