[REF] LG Optimus L90 Ultimate Thread

1,383 posts
Thanks Meter: 735

By Ilxaot, Senior Member on 3rd June 2014, 03:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd October 2015, 12:24 PM |#1711  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My lg l90 d410 which is running stock 5.0.2 has this problem where every now and then it starts being unresposive. the screen starts to barely understand my touch and its impossible to use the phone for that period of time. It happens randomly and has no connection to battery life or how many applications are on whether I just turned on the phone or not. It starts working again by itself after a while but this happens again and again everyday and I'd hate to lose such a great phone. Can someone help me and tell me what's causing it and how I can solve it? Also is it because of the new lollipop update? Will downgrading to kikat solve the problem? Any help is much appreciated!

2nd October 2015, 12:39 PM |#1712  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak_rs92

My lg l90 d410 which is running stock 5.0.2 has this problem where every now and then it starts being unresposive. the screen starts to barely understand my touch and its impossible to use the phone for that period of time. It happens randomly and has no connection to battery life or how many applications are on whether I just turned on the phone or not. It starts working again by itself after a while but this happens again and again everyday and I'd hate to lose such a great phone. Can someone help me and tell me what's causing it and how I can solve it? Also is it because of the new lollipop update? Will downgrading to kikat solve the problem? Any help is much appreciated!

This is the first time I heard about such an issue. If you are thinking about the downgrade option, you can flash a custom ROM, which would be more effective, I guess. I went from stock to custom a long time ago and never regretted it. ART runtime in combination with a good custom kernel makes your phone skyrocketing.
The Following User Says Thank You to orville87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd October 2015, 06:47 PM |#1713  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orville87

This is the first time I heard about such an issue. If you are thinking about the downgrade option, you can flash a custom ROM, which would be more effective, I guess. I went from stock to custom a long time ago and never regretted it. ART runtime in combination with a good custom kernel makes your phone skyrocketing.

Really? Oh that sucks. Do you think its a software issue and flashing a custom rom might help?
I wouldn't mind doing that but I'm a noob at that and I have no idea how to root this phone and flash it. I don't wanna brick it.
3rd October 2015, 01:51 PM |#1714  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 973

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak_rs92

Really? Oh that sucks. Do you think its a software issue and flashing a custom rom might help?
I wouldn't mind doing that but I'm a noob at that and I have no idea how to root this phone and flash it. I don't wanna brick it.

It might be a software issue, yes. If you are interested in flashing a custom ROM, there are threads available about how to root your device, unlock the bootloader and flashing a custom ROM here on XDA in the L90 sub-forum. Read all the information you can find carefully.
The Following User Says Thank You to orville87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2015, 09:52 AM |#1715  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi all,
I have 405 on stock kitkat and it is great, battery life is everything i wanted, i didn't update to lollipop because some people said that battery life is bad there but i have a problem when i reboot my phone free ram is 300 mb and when i open some apps it jumps to 120 and it lags sometimes, it takes more time to open apps like facebook .... so should i updated to stock LP or install some custom rom and what custom rom would you suggest me?
24th October 2015, 01:19 PM |#1716  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Well on custom Rom. free ram goes up to over 400MB and i recommend you RR ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
l90, optimus, root, thread, tips

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)