FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4]09/10[CrossCompiled][CyanogenMod11w/Sabermod,Linaro-03][Semi-nightlies]

3,340 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,891

Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2015, 08:05 AM |#791  
Flag Kunming
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11

Found out I can fix my device. I just need a $20 dollar part. . I plan to be around to bring shift cm12 kernel and a stable lollipop.

Great stuff. I will bump you a few coffees for the part. And if you want the phone(i777) (no risk or hard feelings if you end up with a paperweight) just pm me your address. Looking forward to lollipop.

26th October 2015, 10:47 PM |#792  
Flag Kunming
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Best Rom
I have been on a Galaxy S4 now for a few months. Tried a few Roms. BUT there remains in my opinion no Rom better than this one. Clean Smooth and good Battery. Rogersb11 what can we do to bribe you dev for the S4!!!

I would still be on the S2 but my hardware buttons were dying and lots of other issues hardware wise. So I moved on.
24th September 2016, 08:18 AM |#793  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Edit: Thanks. First ROM I ever flashed. Seems I picked a good one.
19th October 2016, 04:19 AM |#794  

More
delete
19th October 2016, 04:46 AM |#795  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 981

More
Delete wrong form
29th October 2016, 05:52 AM |#796  

More
Noticed earlier to day that my CPU is spiking to max frequency when my not on WiFi causing significant battery loss. Got my governor set to ONDEMAND and when on mobile network the frequency would constantly jump from 200 to 1200 and anywhere in between. Phone is also staying awake. Went to WiFi settings and turned WiFi search off. Phone still stayed awake. Got home and turned WiFi on and phone sleeps and frequency is definitely more stable. I'm guessing its an app issue but would really appreciate any input.
29th October 2016, 06:17 AM |#797  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 6,891

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherFreakinNoob

Noticed earlier to day that my CPU is spiking to max frequency when my not on WiFi causing significant battery loss. Got my governor set to ONDEMAND and when on mobile network the frequency would constantly jump from 200 to 1200 and anywhere in between. Phone is also staying awake. Went to WiFi settings and turned WiFi search off. Phone still stayed awake. Got home and turned WiFi on and phone sleeps and frequency is definitely more stable. I'm guessing its an app issue but would really appreciate any input.

This is really old, I no longer have an s2 and it was running Marshmallow last time I did. I'd suggest a clean install, no backup restore from Google and install apps one by one until you find the culprit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogersb11 Ad-Free
29th October 2016, 11:01 AM |#798  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11

This is really old, I no longer have an s2 and it was running Marshmallow last time I did. I'd suggest a clean install, no backup restore from Google and install apps one by one until you find the culprit

Thanks man. I suspected it was an app but thought it might have had something to do with Straight Talk throttling me (phone is significantly slower with wifi off. More than whats normal). And yea I know this phone is dated but honestly after flashing you 4.4.4 ROM, I love this thing. Really appreciate the work you've put in and your kernel is freaking awesome as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnotherFreakinNoob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnotherFreakinNoob Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)