[THM]*Win7-Theme*[NEW RELEASE] DialerSkin/ W7-CommManager/Skins for TCPMP/MortPlayer

Search This thread

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
MortPlayer and TCPMP Skin you can find in post 3.

My Windows7 Theme

with many new icons - also in the most sub menus. Only tested with manila 2012!!!
I changed more than 500 icons, all are coming with transparent background. Some golden icons are implemented. It was the work of two weeks and many hours in the evenings and nights.
Don´t worry...your language won´t change after installation of the theme.
Many of the files you will see first time after using it a while.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Download here as a cab (Many thanks to Steve0007).

More of Steve0007: Here, here and here.

Please, post a feedback for the other users. It´s not much work and the thread is refreshed. Also take a look to the keyboard at the end of this post.

EDIT: One bug is in the theme-please copy the attached 695552fb_manila (compressed or uncompressed) AFTER installing the theme cab with Total Commander to windows of your HD2 and overwrite the existing file, because the integrated is not transparent. Then your 2nd slider looks golden like in the preview. Thanks to hatori for his information.
If you have the problem with 6.5.x, that the slider icons are a little bit to high, look at the posts 208 and 209, there´s a mod from Dioky (many thx to him) and all is presented well.

My used graphical tweaks: Look here

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wallpapers:

And here is my welcomehead...copy it to windows folder of your HD2.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Windows 7 Slider only(pic 1)
If you don´t want the whole theme - if you install the theme, it´s included.
Don´t worry...all will be in your language.

It would be good to get a feedback.

Download here (Thx to Steve0007)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Win7 Icons for your start menu

Here are 108 high resolution vista icons, 50% are "handmade". The rest is collected. All are coming with transparent background.
You need JWMD Icon Changer or hcomber to integrate them. The icons are named in english. Much fun :)

Download here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Together with Steve0007 we created the Elegance Keyboard (Download under this post as a cab).

Many thx to him!!!

On the base of DINIKS beautiful Anastacia Keyboard i created the foreground files new.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comm Manager (Download under this post) and
Dialer Skin
(Download here)/ Again with the big help of my forum friend Steve0007, one of the most helpful users here.

I integrated in the comm manager download some missing files of the Win7-Theme, especially the sms send and attachment buttons.

Please help and leave a comment for the other users, otherwise this thread is forgotten after one day.

Attachments

• 695552fb_manila.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 2,328
Last edited:

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
TCPMP/ Mort Player Portrait Skin

I made some skins for this version of
TCPMP for our HD2.
All tested. All only in portrait mode.

Elegance, Elegance Blue, Elegance Red, WP7 and Black, also some variations,
all in the attached package.

If you want to use them, copy the original files out of programs/TCPMP/:
fond.bmp, boutons.bmp und skin.xml in a folder on your storage card for backup.
Then copy the files in the zip folder (not the folder - only the files) into the program folder and overwrite the original files.
Start TCPMP and have fun.

A comment after testing would be good.

Black Skin (I was a little inspired of the "Devotion Taskbar" of Matt Jackson, which i use on my HD2)

If someone asks, who is the man on the picture...it´s our new german Superstar (like American Idol) Mehrzad Marashi, a really talented singer.
Look at this side and especially hear this (I´m Beggin´) or this song (Unchained Melody).
This is the winners song "Don´t Believe".

Download here and Black here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mort Player Skin

This is a variation of the rjblack WVGA Skin for the fantastic MortPlayer.
Bigger Cover, smaller buttons, more functional. Place the file rjblack_WVGA.mpz in the program folder of mort player. Then you can choose the skin from the program menu. The little grafic bug up in the left corner depends to the newer versions of the player. I placed the text a little more right, so this is not really a problem.

The player has alarm function, also EQ, many echoe-effects and much more settings. It has a better sound than the iPhone or the Nitrogen Player here on this board. Also it´s fingerfriendly (swipe up and down = next album/ previous album and swipe left or right previous or next track). It´s including many language versions.
Give it a chance.

Download here

Last edited:

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Vista Icons

Now it´s done!!!

Release of the Dialer Skin
/ Again with the big help of my forum friend Steve0007, who has finished the dll files and made many tests.

Version 1 (Europe/ WM 6.5)

Version 2 (TMo-US and WM 6.5.x)

For those, who don´t like the three dimensional answer button, please download the attached file and copy it to windows on HD2.
Or try this bmp from a user here.

Attachments

• IncomingCall.zip
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,201
Last edited:

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Added a Windows 7-Slider in Post 5

Thanks Neo,

I have just made a cab file for easy life of your Windows 7 slider.

*******EDIT*******
and one on 9 May for the Theme.

Neo, I have created 2 cabs, one for Manila compressed and one for manila uncompressed - I have uncompressed the manila files.
You have skinned more than 500 manila files (MASSIVE job) :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: timoteorex

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Tested the W7 Theme, just one word...waou....
Neo, i would suggest you start a new clean thread and post the cabs with sceenshots. If you need my help to cab some files let me know.
You came out with a nice piece of work Neo :)

Last edited:

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Steve0007:
Thanks for your help. In the following weeks I want to create this theme I made some years ago for the Diamond - now for the HD2:
Pirates of the Carribean. It takes much time to renew all graphics and create new, but I have many ideas. When I´m ready, I will begin a new thread for these both themes. I would be enjoyed to get your help, creating the cab. If you are able to, please post me the original 2012-manilas out of the HD2.

Last edited:

bigstevo24

Feb 26, 2010
Thanks Neo,

*******EDIT*******

Neo, I have created 2 cabs, one for Manila compressed and one for manila uncompressed - I have uncompressed the manila files.
I'm not able to get the theme .zip working. Is it possible to make it a .cab file?

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Look at post 8, unzip the 2nd download to your pc and use one oft the included cab-files.
For the slider the cab-file is also posted there.

Last edited:

Steve0007

May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am surprised your Windows Theme is not getting more popular?
It is a great job, some QTC files need clean-ups as they are no more use but overall this is maybe one of the most complete Theme :cool:

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
The reason maybe the presentation...when you open then thread, you see at first the player - I think about editing the 1st post. Most users don´t scroll down, only return.

About QTC: I have no experience in editing these files. And at the moment not enough time, to work with new things. Maybe, i integrate something in the next theme and edit vista-theme later.

But it´s good to know, that I have a help in you, Steve.

tboy2000

Oct 21, 2006
London
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei Mate 20 X
Neo XL [URL="http://img406.imageshack.us/i/neu2e.jpg/" said:
neu2e.jpg
[/URL]

Where did you get the keyboard skin. Link?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Added a Windows 7-Slider in Post 5

Thanks Neo,

*******EDIT*******