Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+] Telegram, the secure chat client.

426 posts
Thanks Meter: 319
By Zenety, Senior Member on 24th January 2014, 08:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2015, 03:43 PM |#291  
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Share on other social apps that you using Telegram now
Hello everyone, i like this "APP" very much.

i want a button in the client.. to share that im using Telegram on other platforms like facebook or google+.

So my friends are aware of it !

Would be great to higher population

Thank you
14th January 2015, 04:36 AM |#292  
That is a interesting chat app for security message to work on Sony Z.
29th March 2015, 09:18 PM |#293  
When Pavel Durov managed social network VKontakte, I trusted him and used it, but as soon as he left there, I immediately went after him, after she got the first assembly telegram I immediately started to use it. Great app!
14th May 2015, 05:01 PM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 56
Hi, a question I have is:

Is telegram's regular chat any more secure then whatsapp?

Ofcourse, the secure chat has end-to-end encryption. But how does the regular chat stacks up.
Please understand my ignorance.
14th May 2015, 07:02 PM |#295  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 4
There is no difference with the regular chat comparing it to whatsapp.
18th June 2015, 05:34 PM |#296  
Anyone used Getgems Telegram app? It claims to pay users with cryptocurrency if they add friends and use the app?
13th October 2015, 05:34 AM |#297  
Thanks Meter: 69
Is there any way to give a contact an attribute or account type so it gets not synced with Telegram?
1st November 2015, 08:25 PM |#298  
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 72
Donate to Me
Whatsapp < Telegram
Originally Posted by nknwn666

There is no difference with the regular chat comparing it to whatsapp.

Whatsapp uses a much lower encryption rate (40bit or 56bit DES encryption) than
Telegram (56-bit symmetric AES encryption, RSA 2048 encryption and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.) for its regular texts.
Also Whatsapp had a lot of flak against it for being so unsafe. And Telegram is open-source so if you dont believe me get the tools and find out yourself.

I have shown pretty convincingly that the latest versions of the Android and Nokia S40 WhatsApp clients are vulnerable to this problem. I don’t have an iPhone to reproduce the results on iOS nor have I looked at the BlackBerry version, but I don’t think the results will be much different.

And the new Whatsapp peer-to-peer encryption isnt all that too.

Altho Telegram is not completly safe (if you have acces to the server which is very hard) It's definatly NOT the same.

And i take offence that you without knowing anything just type that stuff up. Because there are people who listen/read to that kind of nonsense.
So dear reader please keep in mind every halfwit can post on this forum (im the perfect example) so again Don't believe everything you read here, some people are just ignorant!
And those people are perfect for whatsapp, anyone who knows anything about it stays away from it.

ps. not affiliated with either of these 2 companies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HanZie82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HanZie82 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread