[Condor][Guide HowTo] Restore your Moto E to Stock[Lock Bootloader][Noob Friendly]

359 posts
Thanks Meter: 564
By deej_roamer, Senior Member on 19th May 2014, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th July 2015, 10:47 PM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 4
1. With the phone powered off, press the VOL DOWN KEY for 2-3 seconds then POWER key then release.

2. The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS

3. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to select

Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.*

4. The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)

5. Press and hold the VOL UP key for 10-15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key

Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.

6. The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE)*

7. Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to wipe cache partition and the POWER Key to select this option

8. The device will then perform the partition wipe

9. The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by sanjibrout; 28th July 2015 at 11:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sanjibrout For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th September 2015, 05:49 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 0
my moto e is keep on restarting and does not allow any stock to install.. whatever i install, it is showing invalid image file ... i cant use my phone at all.. pls help me.and my boot loader is unlocked. not able to lock also
3rd November 2015, 02:27 PM |#193  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 133
wait need help.. the phone got blacked and in the left corner there was a blue text saying locked! and then after reboot the warning logo appeared..pllz tell me if the phone is locked or not

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

tried everything... except format data instead of advanced wipe.. then no probs in installing and booting rom....
one other thing... after flasing the stock lollipop firmware latest with mfastboot commands. i locked bootloader.. and even so i got the warning bootloader unlocked logo.. any help>???
6th November 2015, 10:59 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 0
can someone tell me the correct firmware for my euro xt1021 single sim

android version

system version
21.12.40.condor_retes.retesall.en.EU retes

build version

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

condor, firmware, moto e, rom, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread