11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kyleschepis, Junior Member on 31st January 2014, 12:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th October 2015, 01:59 AM |#41  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for your reply. I will look for a GT-N8010 and equivalent and try that.

21st October 2015, 11:10 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
unplug the power block
Quote:
Originally Posted by a340

Thanks for your reply. I will look for a GT-N8010 and equivalent and try that.

I had the same problem, after several flash and all those thing, I realised the power was never turn off completely.

I got mine working by opening the back cover (check instruction from Youtube)
unplug the power plug (the black small block in the middle with Red/Blue/Black colour cables), leave it for few minutes, plug it black.

This will only work if you have the "Samsung Note 10.1 logo" flashing in loop on screen all the time and you can get to the download mode.

Once you get the reboot and back to the HOME, do go back to the recovery mode and delete the flash/factory reset. Mine had to wait for 5 minutes due to I had Odin it to 4.4.2 ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tinato For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2015, 01:02 AM |#43  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinato

I had the same problem, after several flash and all those thing, I realised the power was never turn off completely.

I got mine working by opening the back cover (check instruction from Youtube)
unplug the power plug (the black small block in the middle with Red/Blue/Black colour cables), leave it for few minutes, plug it black.

This will only work if you have the "Samsung Note 10.1 logo" flashing in loop on screen all the time and you can get to the download mode.

Once you get the reboot and back to the HOME, do go back to the recovery mode and delete the flash/factory reset. Mine had to wait for 5 minutes due to I had Odin it to 4.4.2 ROM.

Still no success....

Tried flashing stock file (4.4.2) with Pit, tried to flash root, different Odin versions and every time failed write.

I even tried Tinato's suggestion of opening the rear and disconnecting the battery cable. I have given up lol, it's dead. There is no possibility to enter recovery.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
8th November 2015, 10:40 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod236

Hi,

As I remember it was this one:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...00PHNCMG1_PHN/
This i was able to flash. But i could not boot it. I got stuck at the Samsung logo. But I was able to boot into recovery (using the vol button and power) From here i did a full wipe of the tablet. And then i could boot it.

Hope this will help some of you with the problem.

For info: I did not stick with this ROM afterwards. I ended up Flashing a Rom from Android Revolution HD 11.2 by mike1986

/Jrod

i'm at the same step that you were. I can get to the samsung logo. What did you do after that? i.e :turn the tablet off, what button combination to get into recovery.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)