New Firmware out! Or maybe not?

Search This thread

njfpolyr6

Jun 28, 2009
update is on the way. but not go for public yet. should come out in a few weeks.

Sent from my X10i using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

mark28

Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hi I'm new but I've been lurking for a week since I got my phone. Well anyway I hope its not a lie because I really want this update, I updated to 16 which helped my battery life a little bit but if this one can help it last longer then it would help a lot because that's the only problem I have with the phone besides that I love it much better then my old blackberry!!

Willey1986

Apr 22, 2010
Braunschweig
It would nice if you could tell us a little bit about the new firmware. Are there any improvements in timescape or mediascape? How is the new creatouch app? Is the whole system more smooth than before? Is the screen more reactive with this version?
Perhaps you could upload some video on YouTube? :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

jkr284

Mar 3, 2008
Worksop
i call BS!!....just kidding, why do SE make everything so vague, i feel like jumping ship back to HTC!!

cashaw

Apr 15, 2010
I do agree.... Software, version levels and change logs may not interest the average user.... But there are some of us who like this sort of information.

For a start, why can't SEUS tell you the versions it is upgrading you from and too??

I am a SE fan but their lack of information discourages sales rather than promotes them...

Sent from my X10i using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

lornova

Jul 21, 2009
Torino, Italy
I do agree.... Software, version levels and change logs may not interest the average user.... But there are some of us who like this sort of information.

For a start, why can't SEUS tell you the versions it is upgrading you from and too??

I am a SE fan but their lack of information discourages sales rather than promotes them...

I totally agree! This complete lack of transparency and information is the biggest problem of Sony Ericsson.