in my moto g.
IMEI stay in 0 '-'
In first, sorry for my BAD english. So:
1) Download Falcon XT1032 Kitkat ROM from here (I have download the OPMITIZED EU versione 4.4.4):
2) You must have a RECOVERY and you have to flash the zip file at "1)". You can found a recovery here (download the GPE version):
3) Download the version 2.6.1 from here (show older versions):
4) Install the APK. I don't know why but when i download the OPMITIZED version that has ROOT this is simple gone away. If you need, reflash it with this link: (versione 2.4.6):
5) Install XPOSED framework from the app. After the reboot, download Phone ID Changer FREE.
6) Active the module in XPOSED and after the reboot inser your IMEI. Reboot another time.
Works for me. I hope for you, too.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|