[Q] D803 Phone freezes then reboots every few minutes

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By mrsocksfox, Junior Member on 19th January 2014, 04:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2015, 12:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi I have LG G2 D802 . My problem is that my phone hangs a lot . I did hard reset but problem didnt go. After hard reset i tried to install custom built rom but still same problem. Then I re installed lolipop 5.0.2 still the same problem .. now
i have downgraded to kitkat and again same problem .. Even now when it hangs It turn off completely like it got bricked or something but it work some time and again after some use it hang.. now i have hardreset my device and putted on standby mood but phone was working fine after some use phone hanged again . I dont understand what is the problem with my LG G2

15th November 2015, 11:05 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am having the exact same problem on stock 4.4.2 with my D803. I have random reboots every few minutes. I suspect it is a hardware issue since the problem persisted even after returning to stock using kdz. Unfortunately, I don't have an EFS backup.

I have tried multiple other ROMS (CM12.1, DU, Cloudy 3.2 and 3.3) and all are even less usable than stock (reboots while I am doing the initial setup).

Any suggestions? I don't know what else to try and am ready to buy a new phone now as this G2 is basically unusable... I'd greatly appreciate any help.
18th November 2015, 02:09 AM |#13  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsocksfox

It's not a paperweight yet, I can adb. I rooted it through adb I'm just not sure what the xposed module broke. It has to be something that persists across flashing stock but I don't have anything to compare against.

If you have restored it to stock ....... and you still have the problem, u may have a short somewhere in the phone. The only thing that remains the same is the hardware .... u have changed the software
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)