Thanks Meter: 20
By rbrown24, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th November 2015, 02:09 AM |#51  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 32
Originally Posted by rookie_asian

Yeah, it works if you have the SIM or uicc

do have but only for 10 minutes them i get an error and it times out ??? Please Advise
18th November 2015, 09:16 AM |#52  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 32
Even though Little to NO One responded ( i have the LTE Solution )
if you want my help Ask and i will Tell i Have No problem Sharing With my PEEps here at XDA ive been here for years ive Asked a lot of Questions and ive Learned a LOT i am Proud to be a Member My Only Gripe Is Sometimes Seemingly more often then Not its Hard and Getting Harder to get a RESPONSE and to Be fair i have sluffed on people in the Past and i Know life and FAMILY are FIRST but We Are FAMILY HERE AS WELL ???

Anyway i have the 4g Solution ( i do not take any Credit for Coming up With it! ) but i have spent the Last Week or so Basically cyber Tweeking and trouble Shooting over and over and over and it is a GO! i hate tpying but i am SUPER HAPPY! FULLY FLASHED HTC ONE m8 FULLY MMS,SMS,LTE no error 16 No hiccups.

thanks to XDA for Hosting this GREAT Site and thanks to all who have Shared,Helped and will Share and Help in the future to Keep this Good Thing Going! : )

im willing to help anyone but give a Day or So as ive Neglected My Girl and kids for the Last Week or so! So im gonna go Slide into Bed and hope She Does not Wake Up! LOL!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread