FORUMS

[KERNEL] [AOSP] [LINARO 4.9.1] nebula kernel [v3.20]

758 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,418
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2015, 03:30 PM |#121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
flashed it on resurrection remix 5.1 and my phone slowed down a lot and also i start to have a lot of crashes , can't be sure that is fault of the kernel but.....
 
 
21st May 2015, 03:11 PM |#122  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,326
 
Donate to Me
More
nebula kernel update v3.21 [UNOFFICIAL]

- Updated ROW I/O
- Fixed Vibrator intensity
- Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices
- Updated Linaro toolchain to 4.9.3-2015.03
- Other fixes and improvements
- Bump to v3.21

https://basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/ga.../kernel/nebula

Only for lollipop-5.x.x and CM11 M12
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GHsR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2015, 05:41 PM |#123  
rs tony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHsR

nebula kernel update v3.21 [UNOFFICIAL]

- Updated ROW I/O
- Fixed Vibrator intensity
- Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices
- Updated Linaro toolchain to 4.9.3-2015.03
- Other fixes and improvements
- Bump to v3.21

https://basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/ga.../kernel/nebula

Only for lollipop-5.x.x and CM11 M12

Can u make stock version too?
21st May 2015, 06:02 PM |#124  
anastasiszn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
For fix lugs.

28th May 2015, 11:34 AM |#125  
cappoccia's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHsR

nebula kernel update v3.21 [UNOFFICIAL]

- Updated ROW I/O
- Fixed Vibrator intensity
- Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices
- Updated Linaro toolchain to 4.9.3-2015.03
- Other fixes and improvements
- Bump to v3.21

https://basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/ga.../kernel/nebula

Only for lollipop-5.x.x and CM11 M12

hello, can I flash this versione on @doriandiaconu's ROM : [UNOFFICIAL] [KitKat 4.4.4] [GT-I9105/P] [M12 ] Cyanogenmod 11.0 [OPTIMIZED] ?
Thanks
28th May 2015, 12:05 PM |#126  
doriandiaconu's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 573
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappoccia

hello, can I flash this versione on @doriandiaconu's ROM : [UNOFFICIAL] [KitKat 4.4.4] [GT-I9105/P] [M12 ] Cyanogenmod 11.0 [OPTIMIZED] ?
Thanks

It's compiled with that kernel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doriandiaconu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2015, 11:00 AM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHsR

nebula kernel update v3.21 [UNOFFICIAL]

- Updated ROW I/O
- Fixed Vibrator intensity
- Added cdrom option to UMS-lun-devices
- Updated Linaro toolchain to 4.9.3-2015.03
- Other fixes and improvements
- Bump to v3.21

https://basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/ga.../kernel/nebula

Only for lollipop-5.x.x and CM11 M12

Pls need kernel with swap support
13th October 2015, 11:30 AM |#128  
Member
Flag Goor
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Can i Install this kernel with the PAC-MAN 5.1 android rom?, always nice too see some new things for the S2+, but dont wanna brick my phone xD
13th October 2015, 08:06 PM |#129  
DenisRonaldo798's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondutch

Can i Install this kernel with the PAC-MAN 5.1 android rom?, always nice too see some new things for the S2+, but dont wanna brick my phone xD

Sure..you can..but for me,the stock one is the best.
18th November 2015, 11:52 AM |#130  
solis_f's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
will this work on aosp 6.0?
Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, aosp, kernel, kitkat, linaro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes