Sony still wont learn about sound output

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TheNamelessMan, Member on 30th April 2014, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th October 2015, 07:05 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Actually, I'm having the most awesome music experience with my Sony Xperia™ Z2 + Xiaomi Piston earbuds. Amazing sound quality with Dolby Atmos, you guys can't even imagine.

9th October 2015, 04:45 PM |#22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,193

More
I totally agree with the low audio output on Z2.. Atleast speakers are loud enough now with lollipop, headphones effect isn't as good as it used to be. I used skullcandy, sennheiser, sony out-of-box earphones, which worked good on my XZ and not so much on Z2.. I guess i have to buy the noise cancelling ones only..
26th October 2015, 03:39 AM |#23  
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have good audio, i use noontec zoro HD.
Have my Xperia z2 more than a year ago.
26th October 2015, 07:38 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
No problems whatsoever.
26th October 2015, 09:26 AM |#25  
Flag Yambol
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-napp3

Iv noticed that when i plug in my phone to the soundsystem i have to crank the volume up allot higher to get the same soundlevel out of the spekers as other phones. Anyone have a solution to get the volume up out of the phone? (3.5mm output)

The solutions are a few. Mine is Dolby. I can almost swear that you can't put the headphones in your ears(at least my Samsung heatphones or Sony MH750) on max volume. The highest I could take was one click above middle volume. There is also no distortion(also depends on headphones) .
The Following User Says Thank You to BlAckXpeRia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlAckXpeRia Ad-Free
13th November 2015, 10:59 AM |#26  
Flag Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks Meter: 725

Donate to Me
More
On my Z2 I have no problems although I have a weird issue only happens with headphones though when listening to music it randomly pauses and plays again but sometimes just pauses it fully

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
17th November 2015, 12:29 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Mine has problem with both mic and speaker. The speaker is quite, but I can deal with it. Mic is bad enough that nowadays, when I am on phone at work, they call me on my desk phone instead of mobile because they have a hard time hearing me. I don't know what is wrong with it, but now I have to buy a new phone.
17th November 2015, 08:26 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
For those with issues on calls: uncheck scanning always available in advanced wi-fi settings and uncheck microphone noise suppression in call settings.
18th November 2015, 12:32 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Regarding random pausing of music player.

I have the same issue it's quite intermittent making it a pain

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)