Good morning all. New to the Sony phone scene, coming from 1+1. Having a lot of issues with Lollipop on my GPe. I bought it used, with a broken screen.
I installed a new screen and 5.0 was downloaded ota. I figured 'what the heck...' And decided to try it. Downloaded the ota, factory reset, flashed, factory reset again, then setup. Having a lot of wifi issues. Tried reseting and setup phone again, but to no avail. I'm assuming I can flash the 4.4.2 in this thread, but is there anything I should do to prepare? I have NO backups of anything...I have the bootloader unlock instructions and key from sony, just curious if I should flash the old rom and update back to 4.4.4 thru ota's, or just wait another couple weeks for the 5.0.1/5.0.2 patch...
As far as bugs, 5.0.2 supposedly fixed a bunch of things. So it might be worth waiting just for now. And just an FYI, you will not be able to downgrade without unlocking the bootloader anyways.
There are two rules in life for being successful:
1. Never reveal everything you know;