FORUMS

Xposed module? Gravitybox?

261 posts
Thanks Meter: 53
 
By Sauveur, Senior Member on 23rd January 2014, 12:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th February 2014, 09:46 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Dix Hills
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Will Xposed and gravity box work on rooted 4.4?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
 
5th February 2014, 12:33 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by an21281

Will Xposed and gravity box work on rooted 4.4?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Xposed 2.41 and gravitybox 2.92 working fine on my 4.4 Maxx.

Sent from my XT1080
The Following User Says Thank You to xjack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2014, 01:32 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Dix Hills
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjack

Xposed 2.41 and gravitybox 2.92 working fine on my 4.4 Maxx.

Sent from my XT1080

Thanks, installed Xposed and gravitybox with no problems! Just wanted to double check, didn't want to risk a boot loop or brick in and loose root...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
20th November 2015, 05:13 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
This thread is old but does anyone else thats using GravityBox not have the option in the settings for Notification Drawer Style missing the option to set the Custom Image? Only options that seem to work are Default Background and Color Fill.
20th November 2015, 09:20 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TULOA

This thread is old but does anyone else thats using GravityBox not have the option in the settings for Notification Drawer Style missing the option to set the Custom Image? Only options that seem to work are Default Background and Color Fill.

Nevermind it miraculously showed up somehow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes