FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A/T][ROM]DN3(Ditto Note 3)

8,199 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,588

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Bajanman: E-Team rocks!
3rd November 2015, 04:30 PM |#1901  
Quote:
Originally Posted by serano0000

i hva flashed over ota the uptade now i m checking ota uptader and there is no new uptade.I have been living problem with gps but now no.only problem echo and mic problem .thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

now i have just flashed lollipop view .but it didnt solve . thanks for your attention

Ok I know you didn't flash the update correct, cause if you did then you wouldn't have the mic problems you mentioned...

Look at you internal storage for the Ota folder, you should find the last update you downloaded there. Then reboot to recovery and flash the update from recovery after locating the file. Should fix up most things causing you problems ok.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

7th November 2015, 02:21 AM |#1902  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman

Ok I know you didn't flash the update correct, cause if you did then you wouldn't have the mic problems you mentioned...

Look at you internal storage for the Ota folder, you should find the last update you downloaded there. Then reboot to recovery and flash the update from recovery after locating the file. Should fix up most things causing you problems ok.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

THANKS i have flashed as you said and everything is ok thanks for your helps.And thanks for this amazing rom.
18th November 2015, 12:13 AM |#1903  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey, I'm from Singapore too and i wondered if this rom would work for Starhub mobiles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidmonsta

Google camera is working fine. ROM running almost a day with it and it's still taking photos and videos on both stock and Google camera without any problems.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Haha. Something really minor. We are on DN3 v4 Beta but the about device is show v5+.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I've installed quite a few ROMs and most of them do not detect my SIM card. I'm using GT-N7105. Thanks!
20th November 2015, 09:16 PM |#1904  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidROMPerson

Hey, I'm from Singapore too and i wondered if this rom would work for Starhub mobiles?

I've installed quite a few ROMs and most of them do not detect my SIM card. I'm using GT-N7105. Thanks!

Flash the Rom Dn4 2.2 from the main thread and you should be good to go.
Then do the ota update top 2.2.6 and you'll be all set.

Shouldn't get a problem with your sim. Unless it's broken somehow...

Good luck...
Bajanman

Sent from my SM-N920C
21st May 2016, 06:12 AM |#1905  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
wifi not working
wifi not working after instal dn4 rom on galaxy note 2 1317m was running on android 4.4.2. plz help
21st May 2016, 09:17 AM |#1906  
Forum Moderator
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 6,895

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by param0611

wifi not working after instal dn4 rom on galaxy note 2 1317m was running on android 4.4.2. plz help

Try flashing a later version of agni kernel. That normally fixes it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
27th June 2016, 02:34 AM |#1907  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It says to use TWRP 2.8.5.0, i went to the twrp page for my t-mobile note 2 went to quincytmo and there is only 2.8.0.0 and 2.8.7.0 but no 2.8.5.0? Do I use 2.8.0.0?

Update, I couldn't use 2.80.0 it would not open and would stay stuck on boot logo since there was no 2.8.50 so i used twrp 2.8.7.0, and it worked. I did have to use Angi kernel 4.3.9 to boot was stuck on black screen. Everything is working and looking nicely
The Following User Says Thank You to besusanameeva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift besusanameeva Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 04:28 AM |#1908  

More
Hello 1 question, since i flashed the ditto 4 im getting OTA Update. How do i disable it?
29th June 2016, 07:21 AM |#1909  
Quote:
Originally Posted by besusanameeva

Hello 1 question, since i flashed the ditto 4 im getting OTA Update. How do i disable it?

Should be able to disable that pop-up from the ota app if I'm not mistaken.
@kozmo21 might be able to answer that better since he's still using the note 2.
29th June 2016, 03:50 PM |#1910  
Thanks Meter: 747

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by besusanameeva

You can disable the notifications in the OTA app settings... but, is there a reason you're not taking the OTA? There are quite a few fix's in it.

If you aren't showing version 2.2.6 in the "about phone" in settings, it didn't flash correctly. You need to uncheck the "wipe cache" in the OTA app, otherwise it will look like it's going through the flashing process, but it doesn't actually do anything.
30th June 2016, 05:19 AM |#1911  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo21

You can disable the notifications in the OTA app settings... but, is there a reason you're not taking the OTA? There are quite a few fix's in it.

If you aren't showing version 2.2.6 in the "about phone" in settings, it didn't flash correctly. You need to uncheck the "wipe cache" in the OTA app, otherwise it will look like it's going through the flashing process, but it doesn't actually do anything.

Oh i thought it would undo the root, thats why i was trying to disable it. Oh wait its not showing 2.2.6 in about phone, is it the android version cause its showing 4.4.4 version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ditto, dn3 rom, eteam, team eletron

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)