Car install discussion thread

771 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
By flyboy1100, Senior Member on 17th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th November 2015, 09:50 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 3
Originally Posted by JBTY

There have been many people mentioning that the tablet produces static noise while charging when using the aux audio out, using a usb DAC will eliminate this

The ground loop does not care about the usb dac, it will persist. That's why those filters exist.
20th November 2015, 09:05 PM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 0
I'm having a usb audio issue with multiple devices. I am running an easycap and a UCA 202 w/an amped mic into the inputs. Everything works fine before the easycap is powered (when I switch into reverse). Video shows up fine. Ant then when I shift out of reverse and the easycap powers off, all audio will only play from the internal speakers and I get "Can't open microphone". I have to either reset or reconnect the otg y cable to fix the problem. I am able to preserve usb audio out if I use the "easycap viewer" app but I cannot get the mic to work at all. Mic and audio work fine up until the easycap is powered on.

Some people mentioned that SoundAbout may help but I haven't been able to get it to do anything useful.

It should be noted that I am using Timur's. I have reached out to the developer and he said that his kernel does not modify the stock android handling of usb audio since it was built into lollipop.

Does anyone have this issue too? I have no experience modifying kernels but has anyone written a fix?

20th November 2015, 10:25 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 1
Can you please share what h/w and app you are using for the backup camera?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
21st November 2015, 03:46 PM |#274  
Flag Mayaguez - Puerto Rico USA
Thanks Meter: 44
Hey Guys Heres the Install Video if anyone wants to see how i installed my nexus Without the battery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBTY For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread