[Q] Hard Brick (QDL) Solution Research - HTC One (M7)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
By MarvThor, Junior Member on 5th January 2014, 10:25 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th July 2015, 06:28 PM |#31  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Modville
Thanks Meter: 2,192
Originally Posted by defdice

Thanks for the excellent response. If it is hardware induced, is it possible to retrieve data from the phone? I would like to sell the phone, but don't want my data to fall into the wrong hands (for some reason there seems to a brisk market for hardbricked phones on Ebay). The phone had a pattern lock, but was not encrypted. It also had AHRD 91.1 and a 2.6 version of Twrp. I am 99% sure it is the motherboard since it randomly powered off and got very warm about 4 times before it completely died even after I performed recovery and clean flashes. Thanks again!

Well, anything is possible. If you opened up the phone, it seems theoretically possible you could read the data from the motherboard.
The Following User Says Thank You to iElvis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd November 2015, 01:00 PM |#32  
Flag nairobi
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello friend my phone has a similar problem. But hard brick in this case . Help
Originally Posted by lordtopher

htc m7 pn07110 bricked
hi i have a problem when usin my phone it suddenly freezers and was not able to get acces to anything (Was rooted/Bootloader Unlocked/having Custom Rom/TRWP/S-ON).. tried to restore my rom by usin twrp 2.8. but there was no file and it cannot mount my storage...
Then, found on a thread to restore stock ROM via RUU, so i relocked my bootloader and then find myself stuck at everything
When I plug in AC adapter for charging, phone load in bootloader, and whenever i press "Fastboot/Factory Reset" my phone freezes
Even fastboot and ADB command freezes my phone,
I need help please.

*** TAMPERED ***
*** RELOCKED ***
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Nov 12 2014,21:44:28.0

Help Kindly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread