Thanks Meter: 935

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd October 2015, 03:57 PM |#161  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supashawn

@KyJelly69 ; I had a similar situation once; I wiped everything including internal and then installed my ROM of choice via sideload. Have you tried wiping internal?

I will give this a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootMBX

I had the same issue on 10/11. No detected SIM. Sounds like you have a hardware problem. DNA has been known to have SIM slot issues.

To know for sure, RUU and see how it works on stock. These work while S-ON too.

It detects the SIM just fine. Or at least it says it does. I had to put a piece of masking tape on the backside of it but it's been working that way for years.

22nd October 2015, 05:56 PM |#162  
Flag Indianapolis

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootMBX

I had the same issue on 10/11. No detected SIM. Sounds like you have a hardware problem. DNA has been known to have SIM slot issues.

To know for sure, RUU and see how it works on stock. These work while S-ON too.

well the RUU seems to have bricked my phone. It would try loading the OS but get stuck on the animation and boot loop. I went to the bootloader and tried to load the recovery and it went to a blank screen. now it just shows a phone with a red triangle and exclamation mark.

got back to bootloader, thank god.
22nd October 2015, 08:05 PM |#163  
Flag Indianapolis

More
coplete wipe, multiple reformats, even RUU, still can not make calls with any ROM I try. BS!
22nd October 2015, 09:48 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Normal, Try Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyJelly69

well the RUU seems to have bricked my phone. It would try loading the OS but get stuck on the animation and boot loop. I went to the bootloader and tried to load the recovery and it went to a blank screen. now it just shows a phone with a red triangle and exclamation mark.

got back to bootloader, thank god.

An RUU erases all partitions and reflashes them to stock. The red triange screen is HTC's stock recovery = to be expected.

I would try the RUU once or twice more to be sure. It's probably your best bet.
24th November 2015, 12:54 AM |#165  
OP Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 935

More
Bad news/Good news:
A new beginning

With that being said, I started another thread here with a lollipop build to get things started. Working on Marshmallow at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to danjull For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danjull Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)