11th September 2015, 11:28 PM |#331  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkatiyar07

Thanks but i cant find 4k option

can you find UHD option?
The Following User Says Thank You to 60nine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 60nine Ad-Free

11th September 2015, 11:37 PM |#332  
Flag City of Sangam
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Thumbs up OOps !
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60nine

can you find UHD option?

Oops ! i should have understood on first place thanks for that one more thing please , if i recorded a video at 120 fps then how to see it as a slow motion ? I mean video editor ? Player ? and what settings should i use in XCAM setting app for video recording and shooting the images you look like a pro and hope you will help me
12th September 2015, 12:06 AM |#333  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkatiyar07

you look like a pro and hope you will help me

nope, i just look like a person who learned to use search and was reading a lot of xda posts
everything you asked was answered already...

settings depend of the scene you're shooting and personal preferences - experiment what works best for you
15th September 2015, 12:35 AM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Well, i don't know if it's a bug or just a setting problem but from i flashed advanced drivers and then installed xcam, my photo are not very.... beautiful/well : I find that the image is too exposed, especially the sky and colors are too saturated (mainly "green" like tree or herbs like a bad vibrance effect). I also find that there is as a "fog" over the image... :/

when I decreases exposure, the sky is always very "bright" but the rest of the image becomes dark ...
15th September 2015, 04:35 AM |#335  
Flag City of Sangam
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Development continue ?
I am proud owner of G2 and using this mod since first day , all my concern is about development . I know developers doing a lot never the less but since the time G2 got lollipop test it still dont RAW capabilities . Is Xdabbeb is working on this or we have to depend on other sources to capture raw?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdravo

Well, i don't know if it's a bug or just a setting problem but from i flashed advanced drivers and then installed xcam, my photo are not very.... beautiful/well : I find that the image is too exposed, especially the sky and colors are too saturated (mainly "green" like tree or herbs like a bad vibrance effect). I also find that there is as a "fog" over the image... :/

when I decreases exposure, the sky is always very "bright" but the rest of the image becomes dark ...

Would you mention the device and android version you are using ? I am using G2 and never got such kind of faults . Try intelligent auto , put saturation 5 ,sharpness 14 or 16 depend on your test and quality to 100 , Check the noise reduction box and you are good to go .
16th September 2015, 07:46 PM |#336  
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 215

More
You got to have it, if you have xcam app installed (i mean camera app, not xcam lg settings) and on the top of resolution settings it has to be UHD 3210x2040 or something like that, and by meaning of 120fps, yes it is a slow motion, well kind of, you record the 120fps video, which you have to manually slow down to 60fps to get slow motion, unfortunately you cannot edit it directly like for ex. on iphone 5s+, but if my memory serves me well, in xcam lg thread, under first 4-5 posts, there should be a link for moded lg gallery that supports that or something like that. And about kitkat vs lollipop - both support both, uhd (4k) and 120 fps video.
22nd September 2015, 02:01 PM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wrong video time
Hi xdabbeb,

There is a "problem" (??) with the video time
I'm uploading all my photo and video to Google Photo but video recorded with xcam have all a wrong time, have all 2 hours of scrap because of the time zone
Photo instead are ok
I make a screenshot of exif data

Video Exif
Video Exif

Photo Exif
Photo Exif

It's a bug? Any solution?

Cheers and thank you!
Last edited by pirikitto; 22nd September 2015 at 02:24 PM.
30th September 2015, 02:37 PM |#338  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 310

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalamun

You got to have it, if you have xcam app installed (i mean camera app, not xcam lg settings) and on the top of resolution settings it has to be UHD 3210x2040 or something like that, and by meaning of 120fps, yes it is a slow motion, well kind of, you record the 120fps video, which you have to manually slow down to 60fps to get slow motion, unfortunately you cannot edit it directly like for ex. on iphone 5s+, but if my memory serves me well, in xcam lg thread, under first 4-5 posts, there should be a link for moded lg gallery that supports that or something like that. And about kitkat vs lollipop - both support both, uhd (4k) and 120 fps video.

Hey, I see you are with LG G2 too now! Remember me?
2nd October 2015, 07:32 PM |#339  
Flag Varaždin
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinGEO

Hey, I see you are with LG G2 too now! Remember me?

Ofcourse mate, i'm with the G2 for 7 months now, if you have any questions, send a PM
26th November 2015, 11:42 AM |#340  
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Lg g pro user.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Most Common Questions

Can I flash this on CM/PA/AOSP/OMNI based roms?
No

Will this be ported over to CM/PA/AOSP/OMNI based roms?
Who knows, it would take a lot of work and not all libs would be able to be ported to there roms.

Is this compatible with x/y/z rom?
As long as the rom is based on LG stock rom for the g2 it should work. The rom may work on G Pro/G Flex based roms but it isn't guaranteed.

Does this include x/y/z feature from G pro 2?
Yes it is a full g pro 2 port.

How do I enable chroma flash?
It is always enabled.

How do I enable ois+?
It is always enabled even on camera functions with the option greyed out.

I don't have custom recovery but want to use this mod?
Well get custom recovery, if you cannot because of personal reasons then bender007 has created apk installers that only need root.

How do I watch a video in slow motion?
As long as you have the video mod installed after recording the video when you play it touch the menu button and select playback speed then slow it down.

How can I save my video in slow motion?
You would need to do so with a video editing app that allows you slow down the video and save it either on android or on the pc.

It works on my e988 , dam beautiful interface. Nice work mate 😀
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)