Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP THREAD] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 | Ask any question | Noob friendly

561 posts
Thanks Meter: 369

Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2015, 07:20 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
does anyone knows if i can connect it via hdmi? and if yes do you know with wich cable?

25th November 2015, 08:49 PM |#142  
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 898

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flessanto

does anyone knows if i can connect it via hdmi? and if yes do you know with wich cable?

no sorry doesn't work
26th November 2015, 02:19 PM |#143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I haven't tried, but micro USB to HDMI cable may work.
26th November 2015, 02:20 PM |#144  

More
I ask if anyone have try it or know for sure

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
26th November 2015, 02:27 PM |#145  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I ask if anyone have try it or know for sure

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I just found that MHL is not compatible on Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch. Sorry, no way to connect it to TV.
26th November 2015, 11:49 PM |#146  

More
Es seguro instalar Una rom para t210r en t210 (wifi)
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalequesu

I have recently got Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi), since it does not permit to install apps on SD I have rooted it by Odin. It was successfully rooted, every things seem fine but during boot samsung logo is not seen, and i still can't transfer apps to SD. Have u any idea?

Thans

Hola, amigo.
Me puedes confirmar si es seguro instalar una rom para sm-t210r en sm-t210 (wifi) y de paso me podrias decir si me puedes conseguir una rom lollipop o kitkat para samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 sm-t211 (3G) (wifi), de antemano te agradezco, espero que entiendas el espaņol, gracias.

MOD EDIT: Forum rules require you to post in English. Please do so. I have provided the translation:

Hello Friend. I can confirm it is safe to install a rom for sm-T210R in SM-T210 (wifi) and passing Can you tell me if I can get a rom lollipop or kitkat for samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 sm-t211 (3G) (wifi) , I thank you in advance, hope you understand Spanish, thanks.
27th July 2016, 01:49 PM |#147  

More
Hello , I have recovered an SM - T210 with ROM 4.1.2 STOCK well , then I tried Install Rom 4.4.2 and Table Brick , "Firmware upgrade Encountered an issue" , since Odin shows NAND WRITE START FAIL message and I have not been able to return to retrieve , download other files from the ROM STOCK (MODEM , BOOTLOADER ... ..) and see the same mistake but ! The PIT if it does, only if running the PIT PASS ends and yet can not update
27th July 2016, 07:49 PM |#148  
Flag manchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larguiman

Hello , I have recovered an SM - T210 with ROM 4.1.2 STOCK well , then I tried Install Rom 4.4.2 and Table Brick , "Firmware upgrade Encountered an issue" , since Odin shows NAND WRITE START FAIL message and I have not been able to return to retrieve , download other files from the ROM STOCK (MODEM , BOOTLOADER ... ..) and see the same mistake but ! The PIT if it does, only if running the PIT PASS ends and yet can not update

Try flashing the 4.1.2 , if it pass's then flash again and reboot, select the update from within the tablet itself and it should be fine
27th July 2016, 07:59 PM |#149  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbomodder

Try flashing the 4.1.2 , if it pass's then flash again and reboot, select the update from within the tablet itself and it should be fine

hi, thanks for answering , I tried again has to flash the official 4.1.2 rom with all versions odin 1.85 , 3.04,3.07,3.10,3.11 , and all show WRITE NAND START - FAIL , the only thing if it is the pit alone. the rest fail . I have downloaded other rom and equal manner fail . download a prerooted.tar call and stays in KERNEL few seconds and then FAIL .
7th August 2016, 03:16 AM |#150  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 2

More
My SM-T210 is dead. no power display, no charging display, no recovery, no download all dead.But when i opened the casing and tried to insert a multimeter lead to the battery terminal it reports 3.97 V so it has power. I think i drained the battery. Now it wont boot nor display anything. When I plugit in a Windows PC it is not recognizable by Odin [i installed the samsung drivers though]. But shows 'EMEI' in the device manager unkown device. Some one suggested that I need a Sd unbricker image... I think I just need the Boot.img file of a working SM-T210. But I cannot find any in here. So if you have a similar device, Sm-t210, Sm-t211,sm-215, sm-217 please upload the boot.img I m going to burn that boot.img to a Microsd and insert it in the device. PM me the download link for a boot.img. Iam currently downloading the stock rom but it might take 9hrs because of my very slow internet connection. anybody who has a boot.img file please upload it. thank you
7th August 2016, 09:18 AM |#151  
Flag manchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gian20

My SM-T210 is dead. no power display, no charging display, no recovery, no download all dead.But when i opened the casing and tried to insert a multimeter lead to the battery terminal it reports 3.97 V so it has power. I think i drained the battery. Now it wont boot nor display anything. When I plugit in a Windows PC it is not recognizable by Odin [i installed the samsung drivers though]. But shows 'EMEI' in the device manager unkown device. Some one suggested that I need a Sd unbricker image... I think I just need the Boot.img file of a working SM-T210. But I cannot find any in here. So if you have a similar device, Sm-t210, Sm-t211,sm-215, sm-217 please upload the boot.img I m going to burn that boot.img to a Microsd and insert it in the device. PM me the download link for a boot.img. Iam currently downloading the stock rom but it might take 9hrs because of my very slow internet connection. anybody who has a boot.img file please upload it. thank you

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: img tmp_10893-boot-1212919310.img - [Click for QR Code] (6.99 MB, 44 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)