Thanks Meter: 0
By dabsketball, Junior Member on 14th April 2014, 12:50 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th November 2015, 02:29 AM |#11  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 0
A Generic MHL HDMI adapter will work.
Originally Posted by Badelhas

Samsung S3 uses a 12 pin connection (I also bought it) and that's not the one, from looking at the photo. Are you sure that's not the adapter from the S2 or something?
I still haven't found any info regarding if the HTC One m8 uses mhl 2.0 or 1.0
Any news regarding this matter?

I've been using a general MHL adapter that came with the 5 to11 pin Galaxy add-on (which I don't use of course for my HTC). This has worked flawlessly for me no problem for years now. Make sure you have a good power source, the only problems I have had is my phone will say "slow charging", and the Media Device output will not work. Mine is pretty old, over a year & a half I've been using it, so I'm looking for a new one. They have one with a remote which is what led me to the review on here (a diff thread). However, they have the same one I have on Amazon or Walmart for a few bucks, you shouldn't have a problem. I'll add the links below...

Also, I'm on this thread beaise I plan to unlock & root my phone and am concerned that once I do that an adapter will no longer work Any suggestions or experience with this would be appreciated? Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread