[TOOL] [UPDATE 04/09/2015] Flashtool version 0.9.19.10 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

iamdude

Jun 6, 2015
@Androxyde, as I see in BLUWizard.java FlashTool have a two methods of bootloader unlocking. One through fastboot and second through 2226 misc ta unit writing.

In which cases second method is used and why we couldn't use it always?

Thanks in advance!

---
Sony Xperia A2 SO-04F (Japan version of Z1 Compact)

Last edited:

HamidZaeri

Sep 21, 2014
When I'm flashing X10 and X10 mini, Flashtool 9.19 give me loader.sin processing error.
And with 9.18.6 it passes loader.sin part but says boot file processing error.

Which version of flashtool should i use for X10 series?

M

mantalamo

Sorry for asking. I use Mac I wonder how I could transfer the FTF file to FIRMWARES folder. I can't even see when checking the package contents of FLASHTOOL app. Any help? Thanks a million

Hamidreza2010

Jan 29, 2013
Www.Hamidreza71.Mihanblog.Com

kamalpavel

Apr 9, 2015
Even if usb debugging and unknown sources checked though this message showing "please check unknown sources and usb debugging . can't flash tft . xperia e3 dual (d2212) . computer os openSUSE Leap 42.1 kernel 4.1.12

Attachments

• snapshot12.png
    snapshot12.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 273

Jkay7

Aug 31, 2014
I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.
Hey, thanks for developing this outstanding tool!
I was a bit concerned when reading this quote above, as I have a Z3, but as far as I am concerned when I select my ftf it does not give me the option to exclude simlock.ta. Is it save to flash the file under this condition?
Sorry for my (probably) unreasonable concern, I don't want to risk a hard brick (obviously). Thanks in advance!

Masoud.Ser

May 9, 2013
Xiaomi 11T Pro
hi Androxyde please help me
i make a usb logger file(size964mb) and decrypt feature to decrypt FILES but after use the USB log parser to generate the fsc script with flastools
built fsc file is No volume- 0KB
me tested with version 0.9.19.0 and 0.9.19.8 -10
Also, when i used from defult fsc flashtool In flash
Flash is too fast finish(After two seconds) And do not flash I'll get the following message from flashtool
my device: xperia E4 dual (E2115) please advice
It is essential thanks

Attachments

• attachment.php.png
    attachment.php.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 321

XxAkIMxX

Jun 1, 2012
seremban
Rare problem??

I have used the search thread to search my problem unfortunately there are no other facing my problem. I cant to sync device. The error like at the attachment. Anyone know how to fix it? My Z3 d6653 also cant find in device selector under bundler page. Been trying to fix my Z3 for 24-hour straight without sleep. I have uninstall and reinstall flashtool and use the patch provided at flashtool homepage. Any help are appriciated.:D

Attachments

• flashtool.png
    flashtool.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 295
  • flashtool2.png
    flashtool2.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 293

mg210789

Jun 4, 2012
@Androxyde
Hello can you please help me on my case that my z4 tablet rooting status was unknown ?
I'm running latest is now. Please help me I need to root the devices
Thank you

Gentle Jesus

May 16, 2012
Xperia Z5 Premium

Hi

Will this work for the Xperia Z5 Premium and are there anything I have to exclude if it does work ?

Thanks

Dec 25, 2013
Xperia Flashtool not starting win7

I'm trying to run flashtool v 0.9.19.8 with x10 patch, on win7 64 in vmware.

Whenever I click the exe, the usual popup box to allow software to run comes up, I click ok, then the loading icon spins for a few seconds, then just disappears.

I've uninstalled and re-installed it several times, it still will not start up.

Java is up to date ( 8u66 ), I've disabled antivirus, windows is up to date, and I've installed the flashtool driver pack.

If I open task manager, flashtool.exe comes up in the process list when loading, then disappears after few secs. I'm guessing that means something is killing the process?

Thanks.

tetsuo55

Aug 20, 2007
Hello,

First of thanks for this tool.

I have some questions i hope can be answered.
I'm trying to understand the sturcture and limits of ftf files

1. Which part(s) of the ftf is the "baseband", flashtool doesnt show that as a single option anymore.
2. Whch part(s) of the ftf is the "ta" partition.
3. Can i take different parts from different firmwares (for the same device) so i get all options available in flashtool? (like a lot of firmwares do not have preset1.ta or apps_log
3b If i can mix, can i mix from different firmware versions. Like using TA from kitkat, system from lollipop version a, and baseband from lollipop version b
4. what is the elabel file?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] [UPDATE 21/12/2016] Flashtool version 0.9.23.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Hi,

I will take the lead on releases of this tool as Bin4ry will have less time to work on it.

For all flashtool informations (download links, changelog, screenshot gallery, FAQ, Firmwares repository) go to the Flashtool Homepage

Flashtool sources are on github : Androxyde repositories

WARNING : Since Xperia Z, sony added a new set of files I called bootbundle. Those files can be bundled from 0.9.13 and can be flashed from 0.9.13 only. To all those flashing devices from Z edition to all after Z, it is highly advised to use 0.9.13 and to be sure FTF you flash contain the bootbundle set. I've been reported of hard bricks because of missing such set of files from bundles.

I WANT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT THE LATEST BRANCH 0.9.19. Without FSC, the tool will by default include simlock.ta if this file is present in the FTF. The result will be a bricked phone
    As a workaround, until I release a patch, please please tick the exlude simlock.ta if you see it in the list.
    0.9.19.6 fixes the simlock.ta issue. This file is by default excluded. Then it will not be flashed until you explicitely untick the exlcude simlock box. Do it at your own risk.

Regards
    Androxyde
    Baseband-package from 2.1.A.0.435 (X10i):
    http://www.multiupload.com/DBPJSA702G

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Here are mirrors if anyone needs them :) All on my Server.

Windows
    Linux
    Mac
    A new version of Flashtool will be released very soon with support for XZPremium, XZ1 and XZ1 compact

This release will move from java8 to java9. As a consequence, Flashtool will not run on 32bits OS platforms as java9 is 64bits only
    Hello all :)

Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.1)
    Here is a beta version of FT (0.9.17.2)

This release can normally root latest devices (towelroot implemented)

This release has a new feature : Check Devices -> Check update. Choose a device and you will have a table of CDF. Double click on one of them it will check release. Double click again once release is fetched and FT will download / decrypt and create FTF from files downloaded from sony servers :)

Feel free to report if you find bugs.
    PS : This update applies only on release 0.9.16.1 or 0.9.17.1

(Beta.zip as attachement to this post)