Thanks Meter: 1,572

By bartito, Recognized Developer on 31st May 2014, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd September 2015, 08:51 PM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

ATM isn't possible to delete a WiFi network without delete all associated cell towers.
But in this case: Really do you need to remove Japan WiFi networks but maintain the Japan cell towers info?
Thanks

I wanted to keep my list of cell tower total for the ranking...
The Following User Says Thank You to dimm0k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dimm0k Ad-Free

4th September 2015, 06:29 AM |#272  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimm0k

I wanted to keep my list of cell tower total for the ranking...

Ok, just updated the Ranking app to prevemt decreases in the cells count and visited cells.
AFTER install the update:

1) Enter the ranking app the visualize data.
2) Remove the Japanisse networks in the main app.
3) Enter again in the ranking app to see that the numbers are unchanged.

Note: I recommend a backup just after 1) and before 2) :LOL:
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2015, 08:46 AM |#273  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Android 6
Hello,
Just updated to v 2.3.100 a few minutes ago, and I need some help...
Please, any user that has received Android 6 can check it?
None of my devices has received it jet and isn't possible to test WiFi features using the emulator
Thanks in advance
16th October 2015, 01:01 AM |#274  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

Hello,
Just updated to v 2.3.100 a few minutes ago, and I need some help...
Please, any user that has received Android 6 can check it?
None of my devices has received it jet and isn't possible to test WiFi features using the emulator
Thanks in advance

Got 2.3.100 today. I've been running 6 for about a week on my Nexus 5. Before the latest version WiFi scheduler was not working. It may have just needed me to give it permissions, don't know because I never bothered to check. This version did ask for permissions as it should. Have not yet traveled around to see how things work when connected to different cell towers. I'll report back. If you would like me to look at anything specific, let me know.
Last edited by jayyo; 16th October 2015 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Note about new version asking for permissions.
16th October 2015, 09:41 AM |#275  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyo

Got 2.3.100 today. I've been running 6 for about a week on my Nexus 5. Before the latest version WiFi scheduler was not working. It may have just needed me to give it permissions, don't know because I never bothered to check. This version did ask for permissions as it should. Have not yet traveled around to see how things work when connected to different cell towers. I'll report back. If you would like me to look at anything specific, let me know.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.
I have updated due to the don't requested permissions in Android 6 issue.
No one special request. Only report if you have any issue.
Thanks again!
Robert
20th November 2015, 03:04 PM |#276  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but with WiFi Scheduler running and using Google Maps for navigation my system's CPU usage spikes off the charts even after I've finished navigating to my destination... suggestions?
27th November 2015, 03:20 PM |#277  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 310

More
I am using RR 5.5.9 on my i9505 but there seems to be some issue with this app and connecting to known WIFI. I get an authorisation/authentation error when it tries to connect. I can solve it by disabling the app and attempting to reconnect.
27th November 2015, 07:03 PM |#278  
OP Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmax1

I am using RR 5.5.9 on my i9505 but there seems to be some issue with this app and connecting to known WIFI. I get an authorisation/authentation error when it tries to connect. I can solve it by disabling the app and attempting to reconnect.

this has no much sense, due to the app only enables/disables WiFi, doesn't try to connect to any network
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)