[5.0.2][Restore to Stock][XT1033] Asia Retail [Dual Sim][4.4.2/4.4.2][LockBootloader]

359 posts
Thanks Meter: 564
By deej_roamer, Senior Member on 31st March 2014, 01:19 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2015, 01:31 PM |#591  
Thanks Meter: 0
my moto g xt1033 software is currept
i'm moto g xt 1033 -asia retail,
ti's rooted, when i beck up with TWRP it's done successful, then i boot it, at that moment someting goes to wrong it's boot bt start with boot loder and then optmizing app....1 to 67 of 67 then again bootloder seen this process again and again till switch off the phone.

anyone help me... what happen with my phone and what to do...

14th November 2015, 08:25 AM |#592  
Flag Bhopal
Guys I am unable to relock bootloader Please help
XT1033 bootloader version 41.18
My phone is dead... I am just able to boot into bootloader and recovery...
Unlocked bootloader, but I am unable to install custom recoveries ... Please help me out...
I have even tried flash stock firmware with mfastboot and fastboot both....

But after boot my phone shows black screen after moto boot animation..
Last edited by happiy91; 14th November 2015 at 09:37 AM.
15th November 2015, 07:16 AM |#593  
It works!!
Thank you very much..this worked just as explained. I was trying to get back to stock 5.0.2 on my XT1033 after i had messed it up post rooting.

I had a minor glitch when flashing the first time, however in my second attempt, everything went well. Thank you a ton for this.
27th November 2015, 05:48 AM |#594  
Flag kochi
Anybody can tell me how to restore to stock ROM from cm12.1
My Moto G XT 1033 (Dual sim, Asia.Retail) is currently in CM 12.1 (5.1.1, Nightly). Recovery is TWRP. I want to restore stock ROM and stock recovery and then unroot the device. Can anybody explain what all thing to be taken care and what are steps involved?

27th November 2015, 06:06 AM |#595  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
From what I've tried, you can go back to stock, but you cant re-lock the bootloader. At firat it did not work because i was on 5.1.1 and cant go back to 5.0.2. I think you should skip the flash partition gpt.bin line. But im not sure.

Sent from my YU5010A using Tapatalk
27th November 2015, 07:44 AM |#596  
Hello can someone help me?
I have an Asia moto g, but flashed the Brazilian version with 5.0.1 when Asian version was not yet available. So I flashed everything, I think including radios for Brazil. I'm having problem now with my phone, first is its getting laggy, taking screenshot is hit or miss which I do most of the time. For some reasons some apps are probably burning my battery out. So I'm planning to reset my phone in factory defaults. But I want to go back to Asian firmware. Can I just flash this with twrp? Coz I don't have access with a computer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 10:31 AM |#597  
Flag Bhopal
Please help me out... This isn't working for me... I have posted the complete issue in my post but no one is able to help me... Please check my post in the link below..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

asian, firmware, retail, stock, xt1033

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread