FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] any one have htc one dual sim 802d indian version please Help

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By fadihawari, Member on 3rd February 2014, 08:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2015, 07:21 PM |#131  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
802d dump
@hadi207,
hi there,
I need the RIFF dump for 802d m7cdwg.
After resurrection with RIFF, the set product name changed to m7cdug while the mid is still pn075100 and now with m7cdug ruu it gives mid error and with m7cdwg it gives signature verification fail. It would be kind if you provide me with your dump.
Regards,
Ace
 
 
17th January 2015, 10:30 AM |#132  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_venturia

@hadi207,
hi there,
I need the RIFF dump for 802d m7cdwg.
After resurrection with RIFF, the set product name changed to m7cdug while the mid is still pn075100 and now with m7cdug ruu it gives mid error and with m7cdwg it gives signature verification fail. It would be kind if you provide me with your dump.
Regards,
Ace

hi
i have part dump but its not here. i should go home and find it
do resurrect with all ticks then flash cwm recovery in fast boot
then restore original nand back up ( find on google) should work
any way if you didn't succeeded let me now to upload dump for you.
i send you pm check it
20th January 2015, 01:21 PM |#133  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tried all possible ways
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadi207

hi
i have part dump but its not here. i should go home and find it
do resurrect with all ticks then flash cwm recovery in fast boot
then restore original nand back up ( find on google) should work
any way if you didn't succeeded let me now to upload dump for you.
i send you pm check it

It was that after resurrection with riff the MID of the phone is now PN075100 while the product name changed to M7CDUG.
Now I cannot flash any RUU (M7CDUG gives mid error and M7CDWG gives sign. error) I have tried all possible ways. recently i am also unable to flash with custom recovery as it can't mount the system. I am needing the riff backup urgenlty.
Regards.
24th January 2015, 05:04 PM |#134  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_venturia

It was that after resurrection with riff the MID of the phone is now PN075100 while the product name changed to M7CDUG.
Now I cannot flash any RUU (M7CDUG gives mid error and M7CDWG gives sign. error) I have tried all possible ways. recently i am also unable to flash with custom recovery as it can't mount the system. I am needing the riff backup urgenlty.
Regards.

THIS IS 1GIG PART DUMP OF WORKING HTC ONE 802D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p1...C_One_802d.rar
The Following User Says Thank You to hadi207 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hadi207 Ad-Free
29th November 2015, 02:59 AM |#135  
Junior Member
Flag Sana'a
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadihawari

i have the TWRP for the 2.23.270.2 thanks to @mahesh_9j
TWRP Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8jdzpkuyj...ff8LC2AKcNppdc
Frimware : http://d-h.st/zhk

Regards

Mr. fadiawari, could you please upload the 2.23.720.2 firmware again?

I have read all posts here & because there are several 802d phones here that had different getvar & different experiences, they all got mixed up for me & got me confused

My sad story is that I had a problem trying to upgrade to Lollipop but I used the the 7.x.1401.x RUU on my 5.17.720.4
The result was that I got the SIM slots not working & got imei 00000 & no baseband ...etc., even after I flashed the 7.17.720.6, it didn't change a thing.. I tried several solutions but no luck..
Im currently S-off, unlocked, supercid

Now from what i understand after reading your experience & experiences of @hadi207 @sankar24 @naishadh, am I right in concluding that I should do the following to revive my phone:
writecid HTC__038
Relock bootloader
Flash the 2.23.720.2 firmware from rebootRUU ((if you could kindly reupload it))
Unlock bootloader
Flash TWRP recovery from fastboot
Restore TWRP nandroid 2013-10-06--12-06-50.rar ((the one I quoted from you))

Now those steps should restore my radio/baseband/imei... etc right? And get my phone working normally on 2.23.720.2?
Wether its right or wrong, what would be the next steps to upgrade until the latest Lollipop 7.17.720.15 OTA?

I promise you I have read every single post here more several times & really appreciate all the efforts & team work I saw from all of you here, its really amazing, & I don't want to bother you at all but I'm really too confused now from the amount I've read..
Please help me out

Here are my current getvar all details after all the tries I've done:
Code:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 2.27.0000
version-baseband: 1.01.32.0917
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 2.37.720.1
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
meid: 00000000000000
product: m7cdwg
platform: HBOOT-8064
modelid: PN0751***
cidnum: 11111111
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4293mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: off
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-0a052c69
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0
2nd December 2015, 01:53 AM |#136  
Junior Member
Flag Sana'a
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamer.gamer

Mr. fadiawari, could you please upload the 2.23.720.2 firmware again?

I have read all posts here & because there are several 802d phones here that had different getvar & different experiences, they all got mixed up for me & got me confused

My sad story is that I had a problem trying to upgrade to Lollipop but I used the the 7.x.1401.x RUU on my 5.17.720.4
The result was that I got the SIM slots not working & got imei 00000 & no baseband ...etc., even after I flashed the 7.17.720.6, it didn't change a thing.. I tried several solutions but no luck..
Im currently S-off, unlocked, supercid

Now from what i understand after reading your experience & experiences of @hadi207 @sankar24 @naishadh, am I right in concluding that I should do the following to revive my phone:
writecid HTC__038
Relock bootloader
Flash the 2.23.720.2 firmware from rebootRUU ((if you could kindly reupload it))
Unlock bootloader
Flash TWRP recovery from fastboot
Restore TWRP nandroid 2013-10-06--12-06-50.rar ((the one I quoted from you))

Now those steps should restore my radio/baseband/imei... etc right? And get my phone working normally on 2.23.720.2?
Wether its right or wrong, what would be the next steps to upgrade until the latest Lollipop 7.17.720.15 OTA?

I promise you I have read every single post here more several times & really appreciate all the efforts & team work I saw from all of you here, its really amazing, & I don't want to bother you at all but I'm really too confused now from the amount I've read..
Please help me out

Here are my current getvar all details after all the tries I've done:

Code:
version: 0.5
version-bootloader: 2.27.0000
version-baseband: 1.01.32.0917
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 2.37.720.1
version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
meid: 00000000000000
product: m7cdwg
platform: HBOOT-8064
modelid: PN0751***
cidnum: 11111111
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4293mV
partition-layout: Generic
security: off
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: dirty-0a052c69
hbootpreupdate: 11
gencheckpt: 0

My phone is working now after flashing the 2.17.1401.2 RUU. If it wasn't for all of you here I wouldn't have ever got my phone back to WORK at least..
Could you please tell me exactly the steps of the safest way to return back to my 5.17.720.4 ?
Am I right by doing the following:
  1. Change CID to HTC___038
  2. Flash from rebootRUU the 2.37.720.1 firmware
  3. Flash CWM recovery > restore @sankar24 CWM Nandroid Backup 2.37.720.1. zip
  4. Flash Stock recovery.img found in the 2.37.720.1 Firmware
  5. Lock bootloader
  6. Apply 4.22.720.4-2.37.720.1 OTA
Then how can I apply a 5.xx.720.xx-4.22.720.4 OTA? because I can't find 5.17.720.4-4.22.720.4 OTA, so is there a way to apply 5.17.720.3-4.22.720.8 OTA? Can I just edit the android-info.txt within the OTA zip to the version I want? If not, then how to update to 5.xx.720.x? Because I want to update to Lollipop after that

EDIT: I have restored my phone! After applying 4.21.1401.3-2.43.1401.1 OTA, I was able to flash the 5.17.720.3 firmware, then I restored the 5.17.720.3 CWM nandroid backup, phone worked !
Then I restored my TWRP nandroid backup, now my phone is back from where I tried to upgrade to Lollipop

Now who of you my 802D-mates have upgraded to Lollipop ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one dual sim 802d indian

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes