FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TUT]How To Change The Battery Icon On Stock Xperia KitKat..UPDATED!!

5,384 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,261

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 24th May 2014, 06:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2015, 08:45 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

This mod won't really work on Lollipop the same way as Kitkat. Especially not if it's not a stock ROM.
What exactly are you trying to do?

I have the z3 compact the main thing I want to do is to change things visually, like battery icons (android one) boot screens etc etc (which i can do)

I know there is ways to change staus bar icons but just been looking for mods that can do it.

I installed xposed and some of there modules wouldnt change it automatically albeit there is some brilliant mods in there. Just a shame most of them are not compatible.

Thanks for reply.

also some people are able to change the carrier logo to a british flag etc etc and make soft keys same colour as there flag.

2nd December 2015, 10:52 PM |#182  
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybr1ggs

I have the z3 compact the main thing I want to do is to change things visually, like battery icons (android one) boot screens etc etc (which i can do)

I know there is ways to change staus bar icons but just been looking for mods that can do it.

I installed xposed and some of there modules wouldnt change it automatically albeit there is some brilliant mods in there. Just a shame most of them are not compatible.

Thanks for reply.

also some people are able to change the carrier logo to a british flag etc etc and make soft keys same colour as there flag.

I've got a z3c too. It's a great handset.

To change the battery icon, try this link here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...t-rom-t2919361

Adding a picture of a flag and changing the colour of status bar icons would be pretty straightforward. You just need to spend some time with an image editor.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, battery, kitkat, tutorial, xperia
Previous Thread Next Thread