[App] [Alpha] QuickCamera | Moto X-like camera launch gesture

1,693 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2014, 02:07 AM |#91  
Flag Brooklyn Park
Thanks Meter: 1
Battery Life
How long does your battery last on your One M7 with this app?
5th August 2014, 09:55 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 8
App isn't available in the app store.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
28th September 2014, 10:36 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 16
What happened with this project?
10th February 2015, 11:09 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 0
Great Idea (Y)
But when i try to run it the application opens, but after i twist the phone twice nothing happens , what could be the problem?
10th April 2015, 12:27 AM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 0
I was wondering if I could use this on a Moto x to launch a different camera app. I don't like the default Motorola camera app so could i replace the motorola twist gesture with your twist gesture and make it launch the google camera app?
7th December 2015, 05:27 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 15
Issues noticed in version-1.1 (Nexus 6P/Android 6.0)
    • Problem: 'Run on startup' is broken.
    • Reproduce: Open QuickCamera app > Tap menu > Tap settings > Tap 'APP SETTINGS' > Scroll down to 'QuickCapture' > Enable 'Run on startup' > Press device's back-button until returned to android home screen > Reboot device > After device has rebooted attempt to activate gesture > Notice that gesture fails to activate > Open QuickCamera app > Notice the graphical power-button is glowing blue and shows as being 'ACTIVATED' > Attempt to activate gesture > Gesture fails to activate > Turn power-button off ('DEACTIVATED') > Turn power-button on ('ACTIVATED') > Attempt to activate gesture > Gesture successfully activates.
    • Impact: User must deactivate and reactivate the service every time the device is rebooted

• Problem: Cannot toggle 'Enable QuickCapture'.
    • Reproduce: Open QuickCamera app > Tap menu > Tap settings > Tap 'APP SETTINGS' > Scroll down to 'QuickCapture' > Attempt to enable QuickCapture by sliding the OFF/ON toggle. > Notice that the OFF/ON toggle slider is greyed out and cannot be used.
  1. Impact: User cannot apply improvements to gesture responsiveness.

**Github project hasn't been updated since May-2014 --project likely abandoned.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

android, camera, gesture, moto x

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread